Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

People Just Don't Get It

I would find it completly impossible to be part of a rally against federal taxation without mentioning that the first and foremost reason taxes are being raised is the escalating costs of illegal immigration.

Illegal immigration is not being discussed enough or hardly at all at these state-wide and nation-wide tea party rallies. Looking at the plan of events for the National Tea Party there are several Latino interests being represented.

It is amazing to me that millions of intelligent Americans don't see plain as day that illegal immigration is the number one crisis in the country. Illegal immigration and has lead up to every major problem that lies before us to include unemployment, bankrupt city, county, state and federal budgets, broke school systems, overcrowded and over budget prison systems, out of sight health care costs - and all the rest as you know.

Tea party participants deserve our respect and our support. Those of us who are against Amnesty and illegal immigration just need to work harder at enlightening half the free world about what has brought us to this breaking point in history.

Lobbying career

Grover Norquist has represented various corporate interests, including American Express, and Microsoft. Records show that Microsoft paid Grover Norquist $60,000 in 1999.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grover_Norquist
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jinky
    I'd like to know the names/groups that are Tea Party groups or 9/12 that are for open borders.
    I have been an ALIPAC member for 3 years and have not been very active with the organization for the past several months. I have devoted my time to organize the Central Ohio 912. We currently have 970 members. I have contacts with 912 groups all over the U.S. and I know of none that are for open borders. You can't be a 912er if you are!

The immigration issue is a symptom of of a larger issue, the abandoment of our constitution.

William Gheen has been a role model for the steps that I have taken so far. He advised me on PAC'S and 501(c)4's and the result was the creation of the Ohio Liberty Council which is quickly becoming the model for the TEA Party movement across the country.

It is just impossible to be a 912er or a tea party patriot and be open borders!!
    "What will you do without freedom"

Re: People Just Don't Get It

Quote Originally Posted by mlretail

Illegal immigration is not being discussed enough or hardly at all at these state-wide and nation-wide tea party rallies. Looking at the plan of events for the National Tea Party there are several Latino interests being represented.
    That could be construed as "PANDERING". That has been a big problem from the beginning.
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

Quote Originally Posted by bmw120556

It is just impossible to be a 912er or a tea party patriot and be open borders!!
    I'm glad to hear that. I agree that illegal immigration is a symptom of what ails our country. That symptom is costing us a lot of money.
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

You should always be cautious of passive take-overs or infiltration. You will look up one day and the entire mission has been altered by a few cunning deceivers out to shut them down or get their hands in their cookie jar. One really good example to use is church congregations. I've seen a few people ruin a good church and destroy it from within.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wish I could be there to take a poll among the people at the event. My guess would be at least 90% would say they are opposed to amnesty.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

I just hope that when they try to shove amnesty through again, that the people are as fired up about it as they are about all the spending this government's doing.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by bmw120556

I'm glad to hear that. I agree that illegal immigration is a symptom of what ails our country. That symptom is costing us a lot of money.
    I hate to say it, but with all due respect to Willam and ALIPAC, he is being narrow minded and focusing on the single issue.

We oppose the health care reform because it does not focus on the real issues. One of the biggest issues is illegal immigrants who get free health care on our dime.
    We oppose SS for illegals.
    We oppose amnesty.
    We support ICE.
    We support deportation.
    We are aganist anchor babies.
    We support border enforcement.
    We support decreased Visa #'s.

Illegal immigration is always mentioned at our meetings and rallys!

If any organization claims to be 912 or tea party and supports open boarders they are astroturf and trying to taint what we are working our butts off to create!!
    "What will you do without freedom"

Please come together

I attended a tea party here in Las Vegas and the first person how approached me was a person of Hispanic descent, a women in her 60's, her comment to me because of my protest sign was " stopping illegal immigration was her highest prioity.
    As we move forward we need to know our friends and enemies, it doesn't matter if your a democrat , republican or independent. These have been nothing but names to turn American against American to get others rich.
    I beg all of you to get active, stop the socailist movement, remove the czars, form friend ships and recruit people to save this county from the enemy with in and external. We don't have the white houses finances, which happens to be our dollars but we do have the strength.
    I am scared right now because of my religious upbringing and to find out they want to handg a picture of Obama as Christ in NY is just a little too much. This man is evil I don't understand why no one in the media will say this but read his book.
    THIS IS STILL AMERICA, AND IN GOD WE TRUST.
    <div>Do your job and enforce the law!
    Many thanks to the young that have served our country, and to those of you that have lost, we all owe you, thank you</div>

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast