Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

As a representitive of the 912Project, the Central Ohio 912 and the president of the Ohio Liberty Council I am formally inviting all members of ALIPAC to be in Washington DC on Sept 12th. I will be there. I hope W. will be there as well!!!
    "What will you do without freedom"

I sure wish I could be there. I hope to make the next one as I will be moving to SC so I will be closer to DC. I plan to get active in SC as well.
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

Well, those of you who can be there, please carry the message of the problems illegal immigration has caused in this country, including continual demands by OBL groups for more and more from a society that once stood great, but has been undermined our great society and turned our generosity towards others less fortunate into a joke.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We are finding lots of stuff that most 9/12ers will disagree with on the immigration front among the top groups organizing this thing in DC.

It will take time to compile it all.

Perhaps you folks could help me by posting your first and honest reactions to these two items about retired Congressman Dick Armey

Dick Armey is the top personality behind the curtain on the 9/12 marches. Glenn Beck is the man out front. This is Dick Armey of Freedom Works the national organizer of the 9/12 marches.

VIDEO
    http://reason.tv/video/show/183.html

Numbers USA Grade of C at better immigration.com
    http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &retired=1

Please let me hear your honest reactions to those items.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I couldn't get the Dick Army video to play. All I could do was read the info below it.

C, D and F grades on most issues is not very impressive.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    I couldn't get the Dick Army video to play. All I could do was read the info below it.

You might not have the plug ins you need in our browser, let me see if i can get you a copy to view another way. Give me about ten mins Johndoe.

W

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2

Go to the page with the comments(link below) and click on the video there and it will play.

http://reason.com/blog/show/125183.html

Jinky,

You bet. I have spent alot of time working in our North San Diego area where the endless story of no available Americans rules. Illegal immigrant farm hands and temp yard workers get $10 an hour for simple and physically lighter tasks and $15 dollars an hour for heavy stuff or more skilled work.

US Marines that are married don't earn enough to live off base without a second job. They use www.hireapatriot.com to find day work and longer term employment. I have led a lot of growers and gardeners here to use them. Its like watching a revelation, "They actually take directions, speak English and like to work." Semper Fi

Pass the word about hireapatriot.com (they have soldiers from all branches and stationed all over the US that are looking for work). Let's kill the labor market for illegals and expose businesses that would rather hire illegals than US citizens.

I have uploaded Dick Armey's video up on our youtube account. Let me know what you think please.

Dick Armey of Freedomworks Wants Liberty for Illegal Aliens
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaqd1qY1KsM

I bet we are part of the "harshness" in this debate he attacks at the end.

W

The vid did not load for me either, but let me give a quick impression of the print. What does running a red light in the middle of the night have to do with illegal immigration? He is just mollycoddling big business campaign contributors who want cheap illegal labor for the benefit of their profits, while the economy is in the tank.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast