Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Issues National Warning on Jim Gilchrist Minuteman Pr

ALIPAC Issues National Warning on Jim Gilchrist Minuteman Project

Friends of ALIPAC,

We know that our supporters want as much done as possible to fight against illegal immigration and amnesty for illegals, while promoting more border security and immigration enforcement.

You have spoken loud and clear that you want groups and leaders to work in harmony towards these goals and that you value those that put our nation and our mutual cause first and foremost.

ALIPAC strives to represent you in these matters and we have displayed our commitment to work with others by our support for other groups, our support of Hold Their Feet to the Fire 2007, and our support for Unite to Fight 2005-2006. ALIPAC also directs the largest coalition of groups in the history of our movement via the National Illegal Immigration Boycott Coalition (NIIBC) found at www.illegalimmigrationboycott.com

Recently, during our California tour, we proudly worked effectively with over ten different organizations.

Over 90% of the groups and activists in our movement are dedicated patriotic Americans that care deeply about America.

But like most things in life, there are a few bad apples and our movement has been susceptible to what many of us call the "Cons, Crazies, and Opposition".

At this time, we find it absolutely necessary to issue the strongest warning possible for all movement leaders, activists, and supporters regarding Jim Gilchrist and what little remains of his Minuteman Project.

For those of you that are new to ALIPAC, we ended our original support for Mr. Gilchrist and Minuteman Project several years ago due to his constant attacks on allied groups and leaders and what we considered to be increasingly bizarre, unbefitting, and destructive behavior by Mr. Gilchrist.

In 2008, it became necessary for 87 leaders of organizations to publicly rebuke Mr. Gilchrist in an open letter.

In the last few weeks, Mr. Gilchrist's behavior along with his few remaining supporters has become so outlandish and destructive we feel we must take further actions to protect our movement and the goals of the organizations that truly care about stopping illegal immigration.

We now have direct evidence that Jim Gilchrist, and some of those close to him, have both started using the kind of underhanded tactics our opposition uses.

We also have direct evidence that Mr. Gilchrist and his supporters are working directly with members of the opposition to attack multiple groups and leaders fighting against illegal immigration including ALIPAC.

We are both saddened and alarmed by these new developments and feel that these threats have reached such a magnitude and frequency that they must be addressed for the continued success of our movement.

We are encouraging all ALIPAC supporters not to fuel Mr. Gilchrist or what little remains of his Minuteman Project, with your volunteerism or donations because such support goes into the hands of a group that is now actively working with pro-amnesty and pro-illegal alien members of ALIPAC's opposition.

Furthermore, many organizations are sending an official request to over 100 allied organization leaders in the NIIBC and asking for a formal letter of censure regarding Jim Gilchrist and the Minuteman Project, which will be distributed nationally.

While the vast majority of groups and citizens involved in the struggle against illegal immigration are putting cooperation, mutual support, and our issue first and foremost, we have a very bad problem emanating from Jim Gilchrist who is hindering the fight against illegal immigration and assisting our opposition.

Please take this recommendation to heart and we will advise you of the results of our request for a coalition vote and letter on these matters.

Just like the framers of the US Constitution experienced, we have threats to our movement and nation that are both foreign and domestic.

William Gheen and the ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

PS: Tune in to this Sunday's March 8 episode of the Last Americans Standing Show for more details and discussion...

Show times, details, and online listening instructions
    http://www.lastamericans.us/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Perhaps

What really happened was Jim Gilchrist sold out and along with the destruction of his own organization, part of the deal was he disrupt as many other groups who are fighting the Illegal Alien invasion as he possibly can. Everyone has their price and if Jim was offered a couple million $$$ to betray his own people that would NOT be a suprise to me...

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I never knew what was going on, however I do trust Mr Gheen and support him. I knew Gilchrist was into something not good but not sure what .

To me, the nail in the coffin for Gilchrist was the solo and two-faced endorsement of Mike "Huckster" Huckabee.

Everything else, is just gravy on a cooked goose.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    To me, the nail in the coffin for Gilchrist was the solo and two-faced endorsement of Mike "Huckster" Huckabee.

Dixie
    You got that right Dixie. I am so glad that ALIPAC is issuing this warning to prevent others from falling for Gilchrist's con job.

Funny ALIPAC sent this warning out to us - cuz i just got something in the mail from Gilchrist -- asking for money --- scam !!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    Amen.

That's the point at which he lost any credibility with me. I met him several years ago and enjoyed talking with him--he was a riveting character-- but I now question his sincerity at the time. Now that I think about it, I probably always doubted it on some level, which would explain why I never sent a dime to his organization, despite its purported (noble) mission.

[/b]IMO - Mr. Gilchrist honestly started his MM organization and was physically on the border. Basically he is one of the founders of the resistance to illegals movement in this Nation., so let us not forget that patriotic fervor of Mr. Gilchrist. I don't know what happened to him, but could it be possible that it is something of a medical nature ? Something out of balance in his system or whatever. I also think he felt very betrayed and hurt in his soul when those people in his organization tried to do that completely unethical,much publicized takeover due to their own egos and without regard to the damage they were doing to the organization and the movement.
    As for him selling out and now allying himself with those pro illegal/amnesty groups I would have to see that in hard black and white evidence and not just vague broad statements and/or rumors of such activity on his part, which sounds to me like kicking a person when they are down instead of trying to help them back up again - physically, emotionally, financially, etc.. - whatever it takes.
    Right now I am more interested in all the damage the new POUSA and Congress are doing and attempting to do to this Nation.

Quote Originally Posted by reader7272
    [/b]IMO - Mr. Gilchrist honestly started his MM organization and was physically on the border. Basically he is one of the founders of the resistance to illegals movement in this Nation., so let us not forget that patriotic fervor of Mr. Gilchrist. I don't know what happened to him, but could it be possible that it is something of a medical nature ? Something out of balance in his system or whatever. I also think he felt very betrayed and hurt in his soul when those people in his organization tried to do that completely unethical,much publicized takeover due to their own egos and without regard to the damage they were doing to the organization and the movement.
    As for him selling out and now allying himself with those pro illegal/amnesty groups I would have to see that in hard black and white evidence and not just vague broad statements and/or rumors of such activity on his part, which sounds to me like kicking a person when they are down instead of trying to help them back up again - physically, emotionally, financially, etc.. - whatever it takes.
    Right now I am more interested in all the damage the new POUSA and Congress are doing and attempting to do to this Nation.
    Welcome reader7272,

Jim Gilchrist did not start this movement. Groups like ALIPAC, SOS, 9/11 Families, FAIR, NumbersUSA, American Border Patrol, etc... all formed long before Minuteman Project in April 2005.

In fact, many of the pre existing groups build Minuteman 1.

Also, Jim Gilchrist got on board with Chris Simcox's existing efforts so Simcox had the ball rolling there before Gilchrist arrived on the scene.

We will be releasing more details of how Jim Gilchrist is actively working with the opposition, engaging in destructive and unethical behavior, and harming our cause starting with this Sunday's Last Americans Standing Show.

So tune in and join our email alerts for more details.

If you are concerned about illegal immigration and the damages caused to our nation, you should be concerned about the damages Jim Gilchrist is trying to cause to groups that are fighting illegal immigration.

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast