Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar
    Just called Arnies`s office , no one answered , said they were closed , at 1:36 PM????? Guess he could care less what we have to say ...

apparently the state offices are closed in CELEBRATION OF CESAR CHAVEZ DAY
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

maddr than hell- but feel helpl's cause of nat'l kids league

Quote Originally Posted by FedUpinFarmersBranch
    Just called Arnies`s office , no one answered , said they were closed , at 1:36 PM????? Guess he could care less what we have to say ...

apparently the state offices are closed in CELEBRATION OF CESAR CHAVEZ DAY
    I JUST PURCHASED A BRAND OF PROTEIN POWDER AT GNC. For my $27.99 + $2.34 tax, i was honored to receive a complimentary copy of "MUSCLE BODY."

GUESS WHO'S ON THE FRONT COVER WITH A GUCCI TIE AND SHARKSKIN JACKET? wait for it.....wait for it.....

Yup. ARNOLD "THE MAN" SCHWARZENEGGAR, GOVERNOR OF THE FAILED STATE OF CALIFORNIA.

I have never done a cover shoot, but i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it takes more time than placing "A" call to the California National Guard.

Something i practically demanded he do yesterday. twice. (the first time to demand a phone call. the second to apologize for my French.)

I have no further comment on this subject, but will consider bringing it up in therapy.

p.s. i did ask who he was afraid of pissing off? American citizens or citizens of Mexico? zing...

STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED!

McAmnesty in close race with J.D. Hayworth with anti-illegal immigration platform.

FARMER MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD???

McAmnesty reverses position on immigration?..................

You don't suppose McAmnesty .........?

naaaaaaaah!

I've worked in law enforcement for 5 years and I've worked for the Border Patrol for almost 2 years now. Janet, Obama, McCain: the system is NOT working!!!! Our BP agents are stretched too thin....we can't do it anymore! Bring the National Guard in...but this time actually let them work. Let's secure this border, remove these parasites, and continue BUILDING our country. Imagine an America free from illegal aliens.... our governments would have so much money. Our hospitals wouldn't be closing down, our schools wouldn't be in shambles, etc.. How's that for Change, Mr. B. Hussein Obama?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mepdblue
    I've worked in law enforcement for 5 years and I've worked for the Border Patrol for almost 2 years now. Janet, Obama, McCain: the system is NOT working!!!! Our BP agents are stretched too thin....we can't do it anymore! Bring the National Guard in...but this time actually let them work. Let's secure this border, remove these parasites, and continue BUILDING our country. Imagine an America free from illegal aliens.... our governments would have so much money. Our hospitals wouldn't be closing down, our schools wouldn't be in shambles, etc.. How's that for Change, Mr. B. Hussein Obama?

Welcome mepdblue!! I have the utmost respect for our border patrol agents and pray for you all daily. Your input on this site will be very valuable in letting us know the atrocities happening on our border. Thanks for your service to this great nation.

DITTO FROM ME, MEPDBLUE.

Quote Originally Posted by wayneman
    DITTO FROM ME, MEPDBLUE.
    and from me, also

THANK YOU

Welcome, mepdblue! And as an American I am proud of your service.
    We need to stand strong together against the continual assault on this country by other nations and the peoples they cannot control.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by mepdblue
    Welcome to ALIPAC mepdblue!

Nice to hear it right from the "horses mouth"! Too bad we're ignored and vilified by the upper eschelon.

Thanks to everyone for the nice welcomes. I am happy to be here. I've been reading on here for months and decided to share my knowledge and pick the brains of you guys so we can get something done. We cannot sustain the status quo anymore. We need to have patriots in the leadership positions of DHS. We need to get Janet out, and Sheriff Joe in!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12