Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Jean wrote:

He will probably win too, that's the buzz.
    That would be great. Now do you think the good folks of California could get his dad to run for Gov.?
    Now that would be great.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lamar Smith is on the list.

Are you absolutely sure about this?

Lamar Smith is a visa expansion globalist; he's introduced legislation to increase the NON-immigrant visa cap in favor of INDIA.

Yeah, lets send tens of thousands more Americans to the UNEMPLOYMENT LINES in favor of NON-IMMIGRANT Hindu replacements.

Yeah, yeah, I know, his opponent is worse.

This is just like having to vote for John McCain - the lesser of two EVILS.

So, I get to puke all over the damn voting machine! When I get done voting, the polling place is gonna stink to high heaven. Well, the whole damn election stinks.
    Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

MW
    I know Lamar Smith is not perfect on guest worker program issues, Coto. However, he has an A+ grade with NumberUSA. He is outstanding on issues directly related to illegal immigration and border security. Rep. Smith has never supported amnesty.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ALIPAC'S ENDORSEMENTS

I was born, raised and live in Louisiana. I am not voting to put MARY LANDRIEU back in office. And I don't appreciate one bit the fact that you are openly endorsing the woman. She is not on the side of the people. She is being blindly lead BY OTHERS. She will return to her evil ways and vote for AMNESTY just as soon as she is re-elected. I am going to do everything I possibly can to see to it that she does not return to office. It would be in the best interest of the people in LOUISIANA if you were to support her opponent, John Kennedy.

Re: ALIPAC'S ENDORSEMENTS

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyfish13
    I was born, raised and live in Louisiana. I am not voting to put MARY LANDRIEU back in office. And I don't appreciate one bit the fact that you are openly endorsing the woman. She is not on the side of the people. She is being blindly lead BY OTHERS. She will return to her evil ways and vote for AMNESTY just as soon as she is re-elected. I am going to do everything I possibly can to see to it that she does not return to office. It would be in the best interest of the people in LOUISIANA if you were to support her opponent, John Kennedy.
    The LANDRIEU endorsement is not a done deal folks, she voted against cloture to help us stop amnesty last year so she only goes on the list long enough for us to fully analze the race.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi MW,
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I know Lamar Smith is not perfect on guest worker program issues, Coto. However, he has an A+ grade with NumberUSA. He is outstanding on issues directly related to illegal immigration and border security. Rep. Smith has never supported amnesty.
    The record shows that Lamar Smith is a strong supporter of NAFTA and CAFTA. He (one of his staffers) replied back to me a few years ago, that CAFTA is good because it helps the people of Peru. Never mind we're the bill payers for these insidious free trade laws.

I would like to know if his illegal alien position is a ruse or a detractor just to fool the voters, while he helps to destroy our middle class.

No doubt, his Democratic opponent will be worse than he is.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

MW
    ALIPAC wrote:

The LANDRIEU endorsement is not a done deal folks, she voted against cloture to help us stop amnesty last year so she only goes on the list long enough for us to fully analze the race.
    I can't explain her motives for voting against cloture but I seriously doubt it had anything to do with a changed position on amnesty. IMO, her past record on the issue is pretty dismal. I hope her name is removed fairly quickly because I'd hate to see the credibility of the other endorsements tarnished because of her. IMO, she sticks out like a sore thumb among the endorsements.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12