Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Launches Student Outreach Effort to Fight Illegal Imm

ALIPAC Launches Student Outreach Effort to Fight Illegal Immigration

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Tuesday, May 9, 2006

WilliamG@alipac.us & Students@alipac.us
    (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999

Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee (ALIPAC) is launching a Student Outreach Program to deliver information about America's illegal immigration crisis to college campuses across America to encourage students to stand up for immigration enforcement.

Frank Beard, of Citizens for Tight Borders at Drake University, has agreed to serve as the Student Outreach Coordinator for ALIPAC as a volunteer officer.

"It is imperative that students receive more information regarding this crisis. It will be quite an effort to accomplish this on college campuses and I look forward to the new challenge." says Frank Beard.

Accurate national and local polls show that over 80 percent of Americans oppose illegal immigration and support border security, cracking down on employers, removing benefits for illegal aliens, and empowering local police to enforce immigration law. These strong poll readings fall to lower levels in the 18-25 age category.

"From the response we have seen at Drake University, it is clear that accurate information is not reaching our student populations" says William Gheen. "We are grateful to Mr. Beard for accepting the challenge of reaching out to and coordinating the student community. We need our youngest citizens to stand with their countrymen in the fight to save America."

The Student Outreach Program will include efforts that use fliers, e-mail, websites, and campus media to inform community college and University students about ALIPAC and America's illegal immigration crisis. ALIPAC has created a special section on the website at www.alipac.us in the Discussion Groups section for students to organize.

A copy of the first ALIPAC Student Outreach Flier can be found at the following link in the ALIPAC Action Panel.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=24

###
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    W,

That link is not taking me to the new flyer...

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    W,

That link is not taking me to the new flyer...
    Ditto for me.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Ditto here. But your letter sounds good.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry gang, I should have told you. This is the rough draft. Not ready to send her out just yet.

W

added to homepage and going out to the nation this morning.

W

http://www.alipac.us/article-1208-thread-1-0.html