Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I will be watching for sure, this is so great, twice on Neil Cuvato in one week now on Lou, way to go W.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I'm skipping my class for it! Wouldn't miss it.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I have an account with BoA in Arizona...

and I want my name removed from the account, but they require my former-illegal alien ex-husband to be physically present when I sign the papers to take my name off the account. I originally opened the account in my name alone when I dumped Wells Fargo and took my business elsewhere because they were catering to [possible?] illegal aliens by letting one that had just walked in the door to get served ahead of me and I had been waiting in line for an hour.

When I added my ex-hubby, they required his social security card and his driver license and green card. They were real strict on the ID requirement when I added him to the account and now this catering to illegal alien criminals by not requiring ID from these criminals? That is too much!!!

I want nothing to do with Bank of America ever again. I now have my account here in Michigan with National City Bank in Grand Rapids, Michigan and as far as I know, they do NOT accept the matricula card. If they did, I would be right now changing banks.

I will try again to get my name off the account. It means that I have to drag birdbrain, my former-illegal-alien mexican ex-hubby down to the bank in person because we both have to sign the papers in each others presence, according to BoA.

Any ideas?

PS...

my former-illegal-alien mexican ex-husband would not mind my name staying on the account as it probably makes him still feel connected to me and he would want to hold onto any possible connection with me.

However, I STILL want my name off the account, no matter what. I hate to have to look at him and I don't want to argue with him about getting my name off the account as he would possibly oppose that as he would not want to sever any final connection with me, but that is his problem. I want my name off the account.

Any ideas?

Re: PS...

Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyGarcia
    my former-illegal-alien mexican ex-husband would not mind my name staying on the account as it probably makes him still feel connected to me and he would want to hold onto any possible connection with me.

However, I STILL want my name off the account, no matter what. I hate to have to look at him and I don't want to argue with him about getting my name off the account as he would possibly oppose that as he would not want to sever any final connection with me, but that is his problem. I want my name off the account.

Any ideas?
    You should get legal advice on this issue.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Re: PS...

Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyGarcia
    I want my name off the account.

Any ideas?
    Take all of the money out of the account.

A) the bank account will automatically close and
    B) X will be highly motivated to have you removed from the account.
    C) Do what jp said.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12