Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THE REAL MIKE HUCKABEE

Mexican consul ready to facilitate - Based in Little Rock, Arkansas looking to Memphis, Tennessee

Hola, my name is Tomás. I run HispanicTips. (bio | myspace) I personally want to invite you to join me and the 1400 other subscribers on this adventure to learn about Hispanics and Latinos by signing up to my newsletter. It is the best way to stay informed. Just take a look at what others are saying: Testimonials & Readers' Quotes. Learn more about HispanicTips
    Top of Form 1

Privacy Policy
    Bottom of Form 1
    Send This Post To a Friend. - Please note that I have been told that this doesn't always work
    Post by on: Saturday, September 9th, 2006
    Posted in: [ All the News ]
    “The Arkansas consulate, Mexico’s 47th in North America, reflects the growing Mexican immigrant population in the South. Little Rock was chosen not because of its own Mexican population, but because it’s a central location for immigrants from throughout the region who need passports, legal aid and other services.
    Supporters also say the consulate, would benefit Americans. Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee pushed hard for the consulate to locate in Little Rock, saying it would help area businesses strike international deals.
    Memphis is currently in the district of the Mexican consulate in Atlanta, nearly 400 miles away. By contrast, about 140 miles separate Memphis and Little Rock.â€

Banned

Re: THE REAL MIKE HUCKABEE

[quote="TennesseeDaughter"]Mexican consul ready to facilitate - Based in Little Rock, Arkansas looking to Memphis, Tennessee

Hola, my name is Tomás. I run HispanicTips. (bio | myspace) I personally want to invite you to join me and the 1400 other subscribers on this adventure to learn about Hispanics and Latinos by signing up to my newsletter. It is the best way to stay informed. Just take a look at what others are saying: Testimonials & Readers' Quotes. Learn more about HispanicTips
    Top of Form 1

Privacy Policy
    Bottom of Form 1
    Send This Post To a Friend. - Please note that I have been told that this doesn't always work
    Post by on: Saturday, September 9th, 2006
    Posted in: [ All the News ]
    “The Arkansas consulate, Mexico’s 47th in North America, reflects the growing Mexican immigrant population in the South. Little Rock was chosen not because of its own Mexican population, but because it’s a central location for immigrants from throughout the region who need passports, legal aid and other services.
    Supporters also say the consulate, would benefit Americans. Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee pushed hard for the consulate to locate in Little Rock, saying it would help area businesses strike international deals.
    Memphis is currently in the district of the Mexican consulate in Atlanta, nearly 400 miles away. By contrast, about 140 miles separate Memphis and Little Rock.â€

Great post W, and great thread. Added and featured on our homepage!
    I think it's clear we are all fed up with political pandering to get votes, only to turn on the voter after election day! Keep calling 'em like you see 'em folks!
    Welcome to all the new posters!

Laura Ingraham will be interviewing the Huckster this morning. Here is the talk shows phone number.
    CALL LAURA

Quote Originally Posted by jabwocky
    I'm reading, just trying to understand more... I have three things I would like answered..
    I am reading other sites also, I read on Huckabees site thought that his Immigration plan is:
    [color=green]Note: This plan is partially modeled on a proposal by Mark Krikorian, Executive Director of the Center for Immigration Studies. ("Re: Immigratio.
    My_2_Cents...
    Jabwocky,

This is what Krikorian had to say about Mike Huckabee.

"Mark Krikorian, executive director of the Center for Immigration Studies, a think tank that advocates stronger immigration controls, said Huckabee will have to talk a lot about immigration to convince conservatives that he is serious about enforcement."
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=93485

THAT IS ALL HE SAID. HE NEVER AGREED WITH HUCKABEE'S 9-POINT PLAN.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I ahd forgotten this but I got reminded last night when I was sitting in the Phoenix, AZ airport listening to the radio between planes. Awhile back, Huckabee used his goober-natorial powers to release two convicted rapists from prison on the premise that they had "found God." The two released felons not only raped again almost immediately, this time they murdered their victims. He'd probably turn Charles Manson loose as president. No thanks!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS WEBSITE WAS POSTED HERE YET. AFTER READING THE ARTICLE, HIT THE URL ADDRESS AND TAKE A LOOK AT THE COMMENTS.

ANTI Leaders Rally Against Huckabee, Call Minuteman Leader Gilchrist a Lunatic!
    As many of my readers know, I frequently peruse the Immigration websites to see "What´s New!" I came across this message today. I think "W" is right in his prediction that the shxx will hit the fan now!

Alipac´s William Gheen is rallying all the ANTI Leaders against Huckabee while calling Gilchrist a Lunatic!

Urgent Warning to all Leaders in the Immigration Enforcement Movement

Fellow leaders of the NIIBC:

As many of you are aware, Jim Gilchrist, has endorsed Mike Huckabee for President, which pretty much erases any good he has ever done for our cause. Mike Huckabee is pro Amnesty for illegal aliens, supports benefits for illegal aliens such as in-state tuition, and has decried ICE raids on chicken plants in his home state. Furthermore, Huckabee has released an "Immigration Plan" which contains the deceptive 'touch back" provision that the pushers of Amnesty tried on us in DC this past year. Huckabee wants to trick the nation by having illegal aliens leave for a day to pick up new papers at an office setup across the American border and then walk right back.

Many of you are already aware that the vast majority of groups and leaders in our movement have distanced themselves from Mr. Gilchrist over the past year due to his increased egomaniacal, destructive, and increasingly bizarre behavior. We have kept this problem low profile in the best interest of the movement, but today Jim Gilchrist just displayed his severe problems to the nation by endorsing a pro amnesty candidate!

ALIPAC has been working on a warning release about Mike Huckabee's stances and record we will release it by tomorrow morning. We are writing all of the leaders in our network to ask that each of you move quickly to go on the warpath against Huckabee as soon as possible. Huckabee is scheduled to take the next poll plunge as his record on illegal immigration is scrutinized, following the trend of McCain and Guiliani.

Now we must all work together to expose the problems with Huckabee, while trying to minimize the damage done by Jim Gilchrist. Our opposition in Socal knows about Mr. Gilchrist's instabilities and now the rest of the nation is about to find out. If we all focus our energies on Huckabee, we can bring his numbers down and hopefully relegate Mr. Gilchrist's endorsement of a pro illegal alien candidate into the past as his final embarrassing act that harms our cause.

WE NEED A RAPID RESPONSE TO THIS QUESTION FROM EACH OF YOU.
    Are you willing to have your name, position, and organization added to a letter that we put out by national press release next Monday in support of...

"We the undersigned have dedicated our lives to fighting illegal immigration and we are compelled to warn the American public about the immigration stances and record of Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee. Mike Huckabee is pro amnesty for illegal aliens and favors a "path to citizenship" for illegal aliens currently in the US, which would require a lifting of the current penalties. Mike Huckabee is against ICE raids and decried them in his home state, while supporting benefits for illegal aliens such as taxpayer subsidized in-state tuition. Governor Huckabee also favors a "touchback" provision, which we feel is a trick to confuse voters. He would have illegal aliens leave for a day, pick up new papers, and then enter the US LEGALLY, which is not the back of the immigration line! SIGNED Name, position Organization ---
    Please let me know quickly if you will sign.
    William Gheen ALIPAC

Posted by Dee at 9:30 AM

http://immigrationmexicanamerican.blogs ... kabee.html
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Have many of you sent copies of this to the rival Presidential campaigns?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: DO NOT LET HUCKABEE PULL THE WOOL OVER YOUR EYES

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence
    Romney will be a Democratic nightmare, Huckabee a Democratic dream.
    Yup, the Dems would much rather run against Huckabee than Romney.
    This is absolutely right. Notice how quiet the Democratic strategists are right now on Huckabee. The love him as an opponent. They aren't blasting him. That is a sure sign he thinks more like them and is beatable.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Have many of you sent copies of this to the rival Presidential campaigns?

W
    I sent it to the Romney camp and Fred camp last night.