Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Have many of you sent copies of this to the rival Presidential campaigns?

W
    I sent it to the Romney camp and Fred camp last night.
    I got Romney, Fred, and Giuliani.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    In order to send LONG articles to Romney's office----instead of through that form that only allows 500 words.......

Romney's office email is policy@mittromney.com
    i have been sending a small message with the URL to W's article.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    I sent to all the republican candidates except Paul and Keyes.

April

W

Tancredo, Paul, Romney, Fred, and Giuliani.

Huckabeeites

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence
    For you Huckabee guys, you are not only on the wrong site, but you are squarely behind a loser

I am not asking Huckabee about anything because I don't trust a man who acts one way as a legislature and even tries to about face during a heated primary.

I have had a bellyful of such hypocrites. Hucks the type of guy who will tell you anything you want to hear, but if you look at his face, everythiing's right up front. He's hiding more than he's telling. IN SHORT HUICKABEE IS LIKE BUSH, HE HAS COMPLETELY LOST HIS CREDABILITY AND HILLARY WOULD BEAT HIM UP BAD IN ANY GENERAL ELECTION. No way Huckabee beats either of the leading Democratic contenders and I don't care how hard he thumps his bible and comes down on Mormons, which is disgusting, even if I am not a Mormon.

I am a diehard Tancredo man to be certain, but as many have already mentioned here, so far he or even Hunter are not even close. So given the rest of the lackluster field, I and the rest of America will go with Mitt Romney. And remember I told you so. He's not the best, but he can win and he's as smart as a whip...... smarter than all the Democrats and most of the Republican contenders put together. This country is in a real mess and could go broke with Bush's "free trade" and "outsourcing" alone, not to mention his rediculous insourcing of cheap illegal labor. We need someone with some business sense in there. Romney's supply side-immigration (the employers will be harshly dealt with) at times isn't enough for me, but if you want to change anything or anyone, then work on Romney. Why? Because he does what he says and he says what he will do. That's a giant step up from Huckabee who is just another big corporation, special interest groups American. That is what his record shows, loud and clear.

So please you Huckabeeites,
    Lawrence, you say you are a diehard Tancredo supporter yet you are going with Romney? Typical, voters see their guy is trailing behind and don't want to throw away their vote so they vote for a more guaranteed winner. With that attitude Tancredo definitely doesn't have a chance. We have a year to get more people behind Tancredo. A diehard wouldn't abandon his candidate, he would fight for him.

Again, Tancredo is the best. But can he win as a Republican?

No Illegals:

Your point is well taken. But there is something else I left out. During one of the Republican debates when it was Tom's turn to field a question, he answered it truthfully and well. Then the camera panned to the audience and I was shocked to see only a handful of people clapping. The rest seemed against him, though I thought Tom was brilliant.

So your Republicans are the ones that are making this mission impossible, and I called his campaign headquarters and suggested he run as an Independent. It is only because I felt so strongly about him that I did so, because as I mentioned in an earlier post, if Tancredo ran as an independent it would split the Republican party in two and the only one who whould benefit is Hilary or Obama.............and that would be catastrophic.

Look, like you say, there's a year to work on it. I was just trying to be realistic. Tom Tancredo would solve our problems and he would solve them real fast............the question is........can he win.........say against Hilary. On the other hand, there is no more charasmatic candidate in this race then Romney. I cannot remember a more charasmatic personality since Kennedy. I believe that he could win against the Dems and win with space to boot.

Re: Again, Tancredo is the best. But can he win as a Republi

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence
    So your Republicans are the ones that are making this mission impossible,...
    They are not my Republicans, they are the Republicans. I claim no party. I just want the borders secured.

Let's all work together to keep this thread from getting off topic into the Presidential debates.

Please see ALIPAC's announcement about the Presidential campaigns and please stop the "who I support" posts in this thread.

This thread is a working thread for the distribution of the Huckabee / Gilchrist article.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent to all presidential canidates last night, did all news media and talk radio, also sent off my opinion to all local news papers last night. I'm sure they can't wait to get my opinion
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

From a Native Arkie

I appreciate all your efforts to expose Mike Huckabee's real record. I was raised in Arkansas and have lived here 33 years this time, so I've known about Huckabee since he was a preacher in Texarkana. I am a lifelong CONSERVATIVE Republican. Huckabee is not a real conservative. He has raised taxes many times in Arkansas. He would not stand up to the Arkansas Supreme Court on the education issue. He allowed the Supreme Court to just dictate every part of education, with the people having no say in it at all. But, far the worst of all is his stand on Illegal aliens. He is all for them. We are said to have perhaps the largest Mexican Consulate in the United States and that was all Huckabee's doing. He was there, grinning from ear to ear, when it was opened. As President, Huckabee would legalize all illegals as soon as possible, and open the door wide open to any who wanted to come here. That is where he stands. So, I certainly will not vote for him. I hope you won't either.[/b]