Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Tancredo is my man!

Quote Originally Posted by no_illegals
    Tancredo is my man and no one even mentioned him!

He is the strongest candidate for the immigration issues. Please check out:

http://www.betterimmigration.com/can...ez08_gop1.html
    http://www.betterimmigration.com/can...ez08_dem1.html
    Tancredo is my #2 man, and I get so frustrated at the media ignoring him and his positions that I could scream. All the media seems to report is polling numbers, which essentially means that polls are simply name recognition samples. Nobody seems to actually present stances on the issues, or, even more importantly, voting histories.

I didn't know about Tyson and Arkansas. That makes sense though.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Banned
    Greg
    Thank you for sending this information.

Sincerely,
    Dale Miller
    State Senator

Just Got this back

Huckabee's Immigration Deceit Could Pay off

We need to work quickly.

According to Alipac, as things stand, Mike Huyckabee is poised to win the Iowa Primary on Jan 3rd based on nothing but deceptive lies.

Huckabee claims that he is tough on illegal immigration, will make illegals leave and that the Minutemen support him.

He is lying on all counts and he knows it. Huckabee is as pro-illegal as McCain or Kennedy or Bush.

Yet it is his lies, and not his actual record that now seem to be bombarding Iowans.

If we don't get the word out there Huckabee will prove, once again, that it is not what you do, but deception that wins the day.

I've been sort of out of the news loop for the past week but I heard Huckabee's name on the El Paso local news for the first time last night. Thankfully, the media here is getting a little better at being non-committal in their story slants now that so many of us have called them on it, so they just said he's the forerunner in Iowa as opposed to trying to convince people he's the "one." I stuck a few bucks into the kitty this morning so William can keep up the fight. I hope others do the same.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would like to know what I can do from my desk in Arizona for the Iowa Primaries since I cant afford to go..

What needs to be done William??
    "Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it."

Huckabee & Mccain : PRO -AMNESTY

Huckabee gave much to illegals in Arkansas and he will be just Like Bush, who promised almost 8 years ago to do something to stop Illegals .After elected , things changed and they will with Huckabee as well. He gave everything including free College educations to illegals in Arkansas while American Children Got no help at all.

McCain has Proven he is Pro -Amnest when he stood beside Kennedy and Protected Illegals . He also runs on his Military / War Record yet he votes No on every military or Veterans bills . We have watched his vote on www.congress.org and he says he supports the soldiers and Veterans but His voting shows he is against the Troops when it really counts.

Both lie in more ways than one. Never will this American Soldier vote for either of them

One thing I find VERY interesting about all the hullabaloo in Iowa. Not one news show I've seen has mentioned the real reason Huckabee is losing ground-- the fact that pretty near every single group against illegal immigration has spoken out against him because he's a liar.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Iowa not important to us

There are 49 other states, Who cares what Iowa thinks? Not I. Why should they have such an Impact on candidates, Don't like it period. And the press ignores most candidates, Like Duncan Hunter, Fred Thompson, Joe Biden etc. Media is trying to push whom they want down our throats and so is Iowa. it Stinks

I dunno Maggie. Some of the candidates aren't bothering to campaign there at all and the ones getting the most attention are getting it because they are saying the dumbest things.

How can we pick a candidate when they are all lying, How do we know they will do what they say, Like Bush, he promised us a fence and to get the boarders closed, he has done nothing, I want to pick a president that will do what the majority of the country is demanding, not their own agenda.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast