Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ok I am on it and going to write opinion for the local news papers, Everyone should try to get it in their local papers and we can cover alot of people that way also.

I will e-mail the msm first, then talk radio and then work on newspapers.

LETS GO AFTER HIM AND WATCH HIS POLL NUMBERS DROP!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I do not see your post, where is it on the list? What title? Direct link?
    The links are not working for you William?
    I posted in the Iowa and New Hampshire forums as well.

Posts are all titled
    Mike Huckabee's Shamnesty for Illegal Aliens! Ring any bells?

Everytime I have listened to Mike Huckabee there was something Nixon-like in his face and expressions I haven't trusted. Now I know what it is. He's a phony, and, as an extremely weak candidate, every Democrat's dream.

I think that your Conservative members ought to know Mike Huckabee for what he really is and not what he and his campaign managers would like you to think he is.

One more pro-illegal, big business President in office such as we have now will just about finish America off. And such a man, without question is Mike Huckabee.

If you read his proposals carefully and look back at his record of legislation, heavely influenced by contributions from Tyson foods, they are in favor of "touchback" amnesty for illegal aliens (shades of so-called "comprehensive immigration"), benefits for illegal aliens (college placement and tuiton), voting access for illegal aliens, "comprehensive immigration reform" amnesty, expanded visa programs, past vicious attacks over ICE rounding up illegals and everything leading to more legal immigration.

Huckabee really is attempting to do what he has always done: give the illegal aliens, the US Chamber of Commerce, and their supporting groups like Tyson Foods, LULAC, and La Raza exactly what they want, while trying to dupe the American public.

There is very little difference between McCain and Huckabee, other than difference in age. And I hope that certain Evangicals understand that in supporting Huckabee they are behind a sure looser, whoever the Democratic candidate wil be. Hillary would kill him at the polls.........still another nightmare.

Huckster & "friend"

I'm on board!! I'll be faxing; some (candidate sites) only allow 1500, or so characters in their comment sections.

Great one William!!

Banned
    This needs to be met with equal actions

Before the debate the commentators on Fox let it be
    known that Huck had the endorsment of the minutemen
    and after the debate Huck said it himself on the
    Cavuto show

This was in answer to Neil asking him about questions on his
    immigration stance

Huck just smiled and said he has the endorsement of
    Gilchrest , founder of the minutemen

This really stinks

Sent to all talk show hosts, producers and the News Room at WBT 1110AM Charlotte Talk Radio. Also sent to Rush , Laura, and Glenn. Posted it at Libertypost.org
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Dixie's talk radio contact list:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-76263.html
    Working on this now!
    Also sent to my personal contacts!

Done!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wasn't here when this campaign started earlier-----but I am doing my part now!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Yes I seen that Jim endorsed Huckabee

Glad you said something.....cause I was scratching my head as to why Jim Gilchrist Co-Founder of the Minuteman Project would support Huckabee.

Guess your right Jim is either nuts or fell in face first into a pack of lies.

Huckabee does speak well and for the most; is believable; but I knew of his past and it did concern me.

Lets hope everybody hears of Huckabee's true amnesty plan as it should be called!

Lot's of new Alipacer's being active today. Welcome all you newbies.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast