Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sorry- I've been gone all day. But I'm on it now! I will spread this all over the place.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mike Huckabee

So just who do you want for President? Unfortunately Duncan Hunter has no chance and neither does Tom Tancredo. The media hates them even more than Huckabee. I agree illegal immigration/national security is the number one issue. At least Huckabee has put something in writing. I believe he will follow what 80% of us want, but not if ALIPAC and her members start attacking him. How about communicating with Huckabee and evaluating his sincerity on this issue and his plan? It's worth a try. If he is willing to put this in writing I would hope he is sincere and wants to do what is best for this country.

Banned
    Ok I hit all the locals here earler
    700wlw 550 am
    abc, cbs, nbc and fox...
    as well as the post and the enquire
    and hamilton local news... We sent it out to a few others that blog for the core and some of other Net out lets i have.... Let me Know if I can help further but its all over the tri state by now

Okay, I just came in. Been out all day. Will jump in and help right now. Let's go get 'em!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Mike Huckabee

Quote Originally Posted by Mason
    So just who do you want for President? Unfortunately Duncan Hunter has no chance and neither does Tom Tancredo. The media hates them even more than Huckabee. I agree illegal immigration/national security is the number one issue. At least Huckabee has put something in writing. I believe he will follow what 80% of us want, but not if ALIPAC and her members start attacking him. How about communicating with Huckabee and evaluating his sincerity on this issue and his plan? It's worth a try. If he is willing to put this in writing I would hope he is sincere and wants to do what is best for this country.
    YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Idaho TV stations. If we can get the word out to all the states tv stations, maybe one or two will pick it up.

http://www.officialusa.com/stateguides/ ... idaho.html
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Re: Mike Huckabee

Quote Originally Posted by Mason
    This is a joke , right?

Some of us know the "real" huck very well

He is an open borders symp that will open the borders and fix the illegal problem by making them all legal
    He also lies , He is touting Jim Gilchrest around as an endorsment of the minutement (he did it twice today on Fox news) This is an outright lie and Jim Gilchrest represents no one but himself and certainly not the minutemen

JAK
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Lot's of new Alipacer's being active today. Welcome all you newbies.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Well, Glenn Beck isn't happy with his remark that Mormon's believe that Jesus is Satan's brother. Since Glenn is a Mormon that's what he's hitting Huckabee on.

I understand after the debate today, he apologized to Romney.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast