Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    As a father of nine I have a lot at stake and weigh very carefully what I say and do
    We all have a lot at stake... Our Childrens Futures!!!!

I will NOT vote for someone who wants to give my childrens future and my grandchildrens futures to ILLEGAL ALIENS!!! They are breaking the law by being here! I will no longer vote for the lesser of two evils. I am going to vote for one who is looking out for our children and their children. If that should come down to zero... then there isn't any point in voting at all! The rest of these TRAITORS are all on the same ticket. They just call themselves dems and reps!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mason I agree civility is needed. However, many of us are sick to death with the civility of "I'll lie to you to get elected, then do what I want." I've talked and talked to my representatives and to the White House and they DON'T LISTEN Mason. They DON'T LISTEN. That's why we have to go with what THEY HAVE DONE not with what they are saying. Words mean nothing to me any more. I will vote according to their past stances and records. PERIOD.

You are also right the the GOP needs the conservative Christian vote. However, conservative Christians may be painted as one issue works for all community. That is not true. I think people have underestimated the Christian community and how they think. Some are gullible to be sure, (e.g. Clinton asking for forgiveness after the Lewinsky situation and going to pastors meetings) Oh yes, we forgive him, blah blah blah. Where was the accountability to some of these pastors. Some of us held the Christian leaders to a larger accountability because of their lack of discernment.

Sorry didn't mean to get into that but YOU did bring it up.

Nonetheless, I'm voting for those who have stood for what I believe this country needs and that is strong borders, our sovereignty, and the rule of law.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Only ones I am even considering is TANCREDO, HUNTER AND PAUL!!!
    If LOU DOBBS will run... the he takes my vote!!! or BUCHANAN!!

I am sick of TRAITORS!!! and I am sick of them using their religion... to make it look right!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

jabwocky wrote:

Second thing, If all of the 'viable' candidates have the same stance on illegal immigration, who do you vote for??
    Anyone other than Giuliani, McCain, and Gomer!!!!!! They are open borders traitors!!!!

P.S. Thanks for putting together such a great press release W. I just sent it all over the internets.

Mr. Bill Goes to Iowa

What about Mr. Bill going to Iowa to have a fireside chat with Mike Huckabee? I'll chip in some gas money Grill him on the issues. Educate him on the real costs of this invasion. Who knows what the outcome will be. He may revise his Immigration plan to be more palatable and more inline with ALIPAC's stand.

Re: Mike Huckabee

Quote Originally Posted by Mason
    So just who do you want for President? Unfortunately Duncan Hunter has no chance and neither does Tom Tancredo. The media hates them even more than Huckabee. I agree illegal immigration/national security is the number one issue. At least Huckabee has put something in writing. I believe he will follow what 80% of us want, but not if ALIPAC and her members start attacking him. How about communicating with Huckabee and evaluating his sincerity on this issue and his plan? It's worth a try. If he is willing to put this in writing I would hope he is sincere and wants to do what is best for this country.
    You don't need main"scream" media support to succeed. A fired-up blogosphere has twice the political clout of the traditional media. Tancredo has funded two great, hard hitting, targeted TV commercials largely through contributions on his Website. One can feed the other, but doesn't need to depend on the media hacks to make it work.

Cheers!

ppa_founder,
    I disagree, one can get a lot of money, and a lot of exposure on the internet, but only for those of us that use it a lot, I would say that out of the people I know only 3 in 10 use the internet to keep informed/follow issues/politics and people tend to be with those that do similar things, so those 7 out of 10 may never get to know a candidate if he is not getting good news coverage, I think in todays market place you have to sell everywhere, or your product won't be bought..
    My_2_Cents...

For you Huckabee guys, you are not only on the wrong site, but you are squarely behind a loser

I am not asking Huckabee about anything because I don't trust a man who acts one way as a legislature and even tries to about face during a heated primary.

I have had a bellyful of such hypocrites. Hucks the type of guy who will tell you anything you want to hear, but if you look at his face, everythiing's right up front. He's hiding more than he's telling. IN SHORT HUICKABEE IS LIKE BUSH, HE HAS COMPLETELY LOST HIS CREDABILITY AND HILLARY WOULD BEAT HIM UP BAD IN ANY GENERAL ELECTION. No way Huckabee beats either of the leading Democratic contenders and I don't care how hard he thumps his bible and comes down on Mormons, which is disgusting, even if I am not a Mormon.

I am a diehard Tancredo man to be certain, but as many have already mentioned here, so far he or even Hunter are not even close. So given the rest of the lackluster field, I and the rest of America will go with Mitt Romney. And remember I told you so. He's not the best, but he can win and he's as smart as a whip...... smarter than all the Democrats and most of the Republican contenders put together. This country is in a real mess and could go broke with Bush's "free trade" and "outsourcing" alone, not to mention his rediculous insourcing of cheap illegal labor. We need someone with some business sense in there. Romney's supply side-immigration (the employers will be harshly dealt with) at times isn't enough for me, but if you want to change anything or anyone, then work on Romney. Why? Because he does what he says and he says what he will do. That's a giant step up from Huckabee who is just another big corporation, special interest groups American. That is what his record shows, loud and clear.

So please you Huckabeeites,

I thought this was an action thread?! Let's have the debate somewhere else where we can easily expose Huckabee's amnesty scheme etc.

Found an organization, USA Wake Up, that doesn't list ALIPAC nor William on it's website so e-mailed them a copy of the letter. Hopefully they will be contacting ALIPAC for further information.

Site is at:

http://www.usawakeup.org/mission.htm

I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts.
    Abraham Lincoln
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast