Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We knew with google working for the communist, it would only be a matter of time before they started doing the same thing here, Political correctness is just another form of communism, it assumes the role of protector by deciding what is good and what is not good for you. This is not free thinking or anything remotely resembling freedom and we should all give Google the boot as they are clearly practicing un american principles.

Furthermore, I will not use BING, Microsoft is just another global hack undermining the American worker and society by lobbying for more legal immigrants at a time when Americans need the jobs.

Thanks for the post.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Dirty tactics, the agenda to shut up Americans is evil and powerful!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Great job ALIPAC technicians and moderators getting Google's big mess cleaned up! They obviously can't stop us, try though they might.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

No longer using Google.....

What the hacker (presumably the .net amnesty activist who has hacked us before) did was to put two links to known malware sites on ALIPAC.us pages the virus was not on ALIPAC itself. Google picked up the presence of the links and treated the whole ALIPAC board as though it too was infected.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, I'm pretty sure we were not attacked by the MOB and that the perps were not extremist, right-wing, conservative, "anti-immigrant", anti-Obamacare, pro-gun rights, anti-abortion... 3rd party supporters... I almost forgot to mention the latest classification from the top brass in DC demagogues and Un-American.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Was first, much relieved to know that Alipac is back in business! 2nd-my first thought when I saw the "message" was that the Obamanators had struck.
    The last thing I would have thought was that it was GOOGLE! Have not used it for the past 5 years as I get my internet through Yahoo! My PC loving children have never understood my total dislike of Bill Gates and Microsoft!
    When I raise my voice and call him a thief, for stealing the ideas that built Microsoft, they are just more puzzled than anything! Actually he did when Apple was the leader in the beginning! Its a long story, try any search engine except "google!"
    Congratulations to the guy who knows about Isaac Asimov! I have most if not all of his books and love them!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Well, I'm pretty sure we were not attacked by the MOB and that the perps were not extremist, right-wing, conservative, "anti-immigrant", anti-Obamacare, pro-gun rights, anti-abortion... 3rd party supporters... I almost forgot to mention the latest classification from the top brass in DC demagogues and Un-American.

Dixie
    I was probably someone under the direction of Obama's internet czar.

No more google for me!

I was attacked this morning by an anti virus program called "Personal Anti-Virus" 'pav.exe.com'.
    I received the same(red) "Warning" messages. Some said that trojan and password stealing viruses was found on my hard drive that came from .gov sites.I was blocked from the internet for awhile, and in order to remove these viruses, I had to acticate pav.exe.
    I knew this was a phoney scan when my own Anti-virus told me that my PC was running as normal.
    So I went to "system tools" then "restore" and set the "restore point" back to 8/17/09(yesterday). and that wiped pav off my PC.

So if anyone happens to receive something like this, just restore your PC back to a time before it started.

BTW..Google "was" my default search engine.
    ------------------------

Thanks for the advice mkfarnam. I am not a computer whiz, just know the basics right now. Your advice is greatly appreciated.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast