Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I concur 100% with that article.

Hurray for Congressman Wilson's Stand

I wrote to Wilson today at the 2nd link in the ALI-PAC email I received today:

I tried his phone number and website and couldn't get through. I am optimistic that he is getting "good for you" support calls. I told him we need more representatives like him and I'd help him run for President if he decided to do so. I also told him Obama should be impeached and asked him to start proceedings. And I told him Obama, Reid and Pelosi all have not kept their vows to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the U.S." and they are all traitors who should be thrown out of office. And I told him it is only people like him that will protect the country our Fore-Fathers set up for future generations.

(The reason the Dems and Obama want to give Illegals whatever they want, including citizenship, is because they want them to be able to vote them back in office the next election and they then don't have to worry about us, the legal Americans.)

I also called the White House YET AGAIN to tell Obama we do not want Gov't Health Care (not that he cares). Number is 202-456-1111.

AND I called Rep Snowe (who is going to vote for the bill and preserve its passage if she can) and told her she is a turn-coat and the American people do not want gov't health care and her political career will be over if she is the reason this bill passes. Her number is 202-224-5344.

I am going to send the Press Release to our local small town newspaper.

CRS Finds that IAs Would be Covered

http://www.personalliberty.com/news/crs ... -19335968/

CRS says healthcare bill would cover illegal aliens
    August 31, 2009 by Personal Liberty News Desk

The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) has long criticized the proposed House healthcare bill for its provisions to cover illegal immigrants, and its position has now been supported by a report from the Congressional Research Service (CRS).

CRS is the research arm of the U.S. Congress, and its study has found that under the Affordable Health Care Act of 2009, proposed by the House of Representatives, illegal aliens would potentially be able to receive benefits under the so-called public option.

It has also established the bill does not include a mechanism to prevent illegal immigrants from applying for and receiving "affordability credits" that would help low-income individuals purchase private health insurance.

"These loopholes were intended to extend benefits to illegal aliens while allowing Members of Congress to deny those facts to the American people," says Dan Stein, president of FAIR.

"It is time for the politicians to close [them]," he adds.

CRS is calling on Congress to adopt clearer language that would unequivocally make illegal aliens ineligible for publicly funded or subsidized healthcare and require stringent verification criteria. It also wants a five-year waiting period introduced for legal immigrants to prevent abuses of the system through "healthcare tourism."
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

We know that the president is lying through his teeth (even with a straight face) about his intentions to insure illegal aliens. Just because he thinks that he can shove his weight around to make these "illegals" legal so that he can say that now that they are legal they have the same rights as any "American".

Not true and never will be. He is not only a liar but he also a deceitful liar. He is using "specific words" that he can re-call later that will proclaim that, at the time of his speech, he was telling the truth about insuring "illegals".

A pig is still a pig no matter where you put its snout, Mr. President.
    The "Lord" is with me always!

Even if it's made crystal clear that no illegal alien-under ANY circumstances-will get these healthcare benefits EVER (don't hold your breath), here's the part they're failing to mention:

The very second that an illegal alien passes a baby through their birth canal in the United States, that baby is an American citizen. As an American citizen, their healthcare costs are covered! Yes, even the cost of their own birth. The mother is now the Legal Guardian of an American citizen, and entitled to all government benefits in order to care for this very special new citizen! And because family is so important, ALL of them will be on their way shortly...

We need to pass legislation to prohibit every baby born from illegal aliens in this country from being awarded automatic citizenship.

On a side note, here's an interesting fact:
    In Aruba, there is NO unemployment. NONE!
    If a citizen of Aruba needs a job, they simply walk into an establishment.
    If someone is working there that is not a citizen of Aruba, they simply tap them on the shoulder and explain that they are a citizen, and will be taking their place. DONE! No fancy paperwork, forms to fill out, or endless government officials and notaries to pay. SIMPLE! And it WORKS.
    Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12