Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I printed both fliers and they look great. The color one with statue of liberty turned out really well, the picture is very clear.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Mayflowerchick,

Picketing is freedom of speech. As long as you are not breaking other laws, there is noting they can do to stop you. Preform your protest on public property and don't block sidewalks. Your protest is 100% legal.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Awesome job, Im going to have some printed up mon and hand them out at the AZ capital on the 15th.

RIGHT NOW WHAT I NEED TO KNOW THE MOST IS IF YOU ARE ABLE TO PRINT UP THE 18" by 24" posters at home in black and white or blue in those dimensions to be assembled into large protest signs????

Also, some of you can adjust your ink toner settings to the economy settings to save money.

please let me know about the big signs.

Imagine that the protest is tomorrow and you want your favorite one of these on a stick at 18 by 24 inches, can you print that easily at home in sections?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    RIGHT NOW WHAT I NEED TO KNOW THE MOST IS IF YOU ARE ABLE TO PRINT UP THE 18" by 24" posters at home in black and white or blue in those dimensions to be assembled into large protest signs????

Also, some of you can adjust your ink toner settings to the economy settings to save money.

please let me know about the big signs.

Imagine that the protest is tomorrow and you want your favorite one of these on a stick at 18 by 24 inches, can you print that easily at home in sections?

W
    We weren't able to print it in sections. It printed 4 pages but the right side of the page is cut off. We're going to play around with the printer settings and try to make it work. Will post back if we're able to.

Anyone else folks? Please, we do not have much time left and we must have these operational and dispenses as soon as possible.

So far, Im only seeing one of you trying to make the larger signs. Valuable hours have been lost.

W

I have no idea how to do this....I went and bought poster board and my whole family is making their own on Easter...so it will be a family project!

I printed out alipac flyer and am having them printed at kinkos to hand out!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

[b]I have been on the computer with Roy Becks assistant Van Esser at NumbersUSA and they are going to try to get some people to the one near the White House.[

I just heard back from Van that Mimi decided that NumbersUSA should not attend/b]
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The problem is when you go to "print preview" only half of the text shows up. I tried reducing it to 30% and I got it all on one page and then printed 4 divided pages and it looks good but it is only 18 X 14.

ELE

Some challenges printing out the larger signs.

I am not able to print out the larger sizes, but you can't go by me I am technologically challenged at times.

I have print out's from all the links though and they all seem to be in working order. They look great! I am in the porcess of printing out 100's and will make sure to pass them out in the next day or so.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast