Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC IN WASH TIMES! Please deliver the message!

Friends of ALIPAC,

Our release of the DHS memo about illegal alien gangs using murder of American police officers as a gang initiation in SC has made national press in the Washington Times this morning. ALIPAC quotes are at the end of the article.

Now, we need our national network of activists to make this count for our movement.

1. Please deliver this article to your local Sheriff and police departments with a note saying you want all officers warned and your local police to enforce immigration laws by using the 287(g) program offered by Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

2. Please deliver this article by e-mail to local and national media contacts. ALIPAC will be sending it out to our national press list, but when talk radio shows and others see multiple e-mails coming in on a topic, they are more likely to report the story or invite us to come on their show to discuss it!

3. Please make sure this article makes it on every website possible.

Let us do all we can together as a team today to warn as many Americans as possible of what the future will be like if we do not secure our borders and enforce our existing immigration laws immediately!

Let's make sure that every police agency and news outlet in America gets this message today!

Article to distribute

Illegals targeted American sheriff as part of gang initiation
    February 26, 2009 by Jerry Seper
    The Washington Times
    http://www.alipac.us/article-3999-thread-1-0.html

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It was great to see you in Garden Grove, Bill. I't bee a coupla years since we met. My wife & I loved your speech & the entire event. Coming from the DC area, I read TWT every day, it's a great paper. Below, see the comment I left online about the story. I'll post my letter to the editor as soon as I'm done with it.

By: BobbyXD9
    Rated 5/5
    When will this xenophobia end? These innocent young people merely come here in search of a better life for themselves & their families. They simply traveled here to kill the cops that Americans just won't kill!

February 26, 2009 at 10:41 a.m

Ok, below is the letter I'm sending to the editor.

So, illegal aliens are not satisfied merely killing 25 average civilian Americans per day. They now come here to earn merit badges & acceptance from their peers by killing cops. Is anyone surprised? Our open borders obviate this future for America. What a chilling example to those who would insist that these are just hard-working people who only come here to work to provide a better life for their families.
    Will the illegal alien lobby make the case that these young men, pay their taxes, help out in the local school, & have their medical & auto insurance paid up? Is there some inherent societal benefit to be gained by these beasts that is lost on the rest of us? Or should we be grateful that they are coming here to shoot the cops that Americans just won't shoot?

BOBBY

I'll let you know if they run it. They allways call me first.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyXD9
    Ok, below is the letter I'm sending to the editor.

So, illegal aliens are not satisfied merely killing 25 average civilian Americans per day. They now come here to earn merit badges & acceptance from their peers by killing cops. Is anyone surprised? Our open borders obviate this future for America. What a chilling example to those who would insist that these are just hard-working people who only come here to work to provide a better life for their families.
    Will the illegal alien lobby make the case that these young men, pay their taxes, help out in the local school, & have their medical & auto insurance paid up? Is there some inherent societal benefit to be gained by these beasts that is lost on the rest of us? Or should we be grateful that they are coming here to shoot the cops that Americans just won't shoot?

BOBBY

Bobby, thank you for your efforts. The revised statistic is 12-25 per day. The study cited by Congressman Steve King of Iowa was how many Americans are killed per day by foreign born assailants.

Since we know that over half of the foreign born currently in the US are illegal according to Census data, the revised statistic is 12-25 or twelve or more.

I usually just say "thousands per year" to be completely on the safe side.

W

I'll let you know if they run it. They allways call me first.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)