Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Gosh W, I hope she doesn't wet her undies....
    I hope she does ! would serve her right for doing her citizens that put their trust in her wrong !!
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Captainron wrote:
    Gosh W, I hope she doesn't wet her undies....
    Wet undies, LOL ! She needs to be run out of town on a splintered rail.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Governor Napolitano doesn't deserve to be called governor.

Great letter as always William.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by LNR
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    http://www.governor.state.az.us/dms/upload/NR_0428_HB%202807%20Veto%20Letter.pdf
    the letter claims that it will cost 100 Million dollars
    The question I have is this: If it costs a BILLION dollars, how much is SAVED by spending that Billion? Spend the money now and stop the bleeding from all the areas the American citizens are spending in social welfare and health and schooling costs, not to mention lowered wages and loss of jobs and lives. It will SAVE money and lives and our way of life in the long run for goodness sakes!
    Thats exactly what i told the lady who answered the phone.
    this is about illegals committing crimes. what price does anyone put on the american people

i also suggested that it be put on the november ballot and let the people of AZ decide for themselves

Arizona Gov. Kills Law To Curb Illegal Immigration
    Wed, 04/30/2008 - 12:17 — Judicial Watch Blog

Arizona’s Democratic governor vetoed legislation this week that would have allowed all of the state’s local law enforcement agencies to crack down on illegal immigration, even though the bill had strong bipartisan support.

The measure (HB 2807) would have required local police and governments to cooperate and assist federal authorities in enforcement of immigration laws by sharing, compiling and tracking information related to illegal immigration, including smuggling rings and crime syndicates. It also would have made it illegal for any city or county employee to be prohibited from exchanging information on an individual’s immigration status with federal authorities.

Numerous local police departments throughout the nation have official policies forbidding officers from inquiring about a suspect’s immigration status and several so-called sanctuary cities specifically prohibit public employees from cooperating with federal authorities in immigration cases. Among the police departments that have don’t-ask-don’t-tell immigration policies are Los Angeles, Chicago and the District of Columbia. San Francisco, New Haven and Minneapolis are among the municipalities with official sanctuary policies.

Had Arizona’s law passed, police departments throughout the state would have been required to implement a program to address violations of federal immigration laws by training officers, embedding U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents and establishing operational relationships with the federal agency. Gov. Napolitano said the legislation was unnecessary because state law doesn’t preclude local police from entering into such agreements with the federal government.

However, one news report points out that Napolitano simply caved in to pressure from the state’s powerful Hispanic advocates who have repeatedly denounced the sheriff in one Arizona county (Maricopa) for cracking down on illegal immigration. They told the governor that racial profiling based on race, color of skin and national origin will only multiply if a statewide measure like HB 2807 became law.

http://www.judicialwatch.org:80/blog/ar ... mmigration
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This kind of content is WHY the New York Times is laying off half of their employees amidst plummeting profits.

They are so out of sync with the public and their elitism smells worse than cheese left out in the hot sunlight.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooo now thats what I am talking about...... I just got pumped up by that letter and ready for more

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123