Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

American Nightmare, Romney quits, Draft Lou Dobbs

Friends of ALIPAC,

After reading most of the thousands of e-mails we received from you with your opinions about the Presidential campaigns, I have crafted the following response.

Please read, distribute, and share your thoughts.

ALIPAC: Fighting Back Against the American Nightmare!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-615131.html#615131

----

We just got the news that Mitt Romney is announcing his withdrawal from the race at the CPAC convention. Michelle Malkin reports that the event organizers are going around begging grassroots conservatives NOT to boo McCain at the event. We hope they do!

Romney to Quit Presidential Race
    http://www.alipac.us/article2934.html

----

As you recall, ALIPAC prepared a website for a possible call to Draft Lou Dobbs as a Presidential candidate.

This was done so we would be prepared just in case, after we saw McCain win in New Hampshire.

It is a good thing that we have this site prepared to roll out of the laboratory now that it is needed.

The time has come for us to use the site. Early bird supporters have already pledged almost half a million dollars, if Lou Dobbs runs.

Now it is time for many of you to consider making a pledge of support and making it a strong sum. If you feel that the McCain and Hillary wins have increased your desire to see Lou run, then take the following steps.

1. Visit www.LouDobbsforPresident.org
    2. Fill out the form to make a pledge of support as a volunteer and or contributor, if Lou agrees to run.
    3. Sign the guest book on the site, with a message for Lou Dobbs.
    4. Post links to the site http://www.loudobbsforpresident.org across the web and use the "Tell Your Friends to join us" feature on the site to spread the word to your contacts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    If I already pledged, but want to increase the amount, how would I do that?

I am on board.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just signed up!

Drafting Lou Dobbs

Done. I'm in, and boy, am I mad.