Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Americans Going On Offense Against Illegal Immigration 2011

Americans Going On Offense Against Illegal Immigration in 2011

Friends of ALIPAC,

After playing deep defense against Amnesty since Obama was elected, we have a brief window of opportunity to go on offense against illegal immigration and those who support illegal immigration and Amnesty.

We have been working hard on these plans that will now be unveiled in sections.

You asked us to stop amnesty, and we did. You asked us to stand up for Arizona and other states passing immigration enforcement legislation, and we have!

Now we need you to take action as contributors and volunteers to help make 2011 a year where more illegal aliens leave America than enter!

Today ALIPAC is launching our first critical funds drive of 2011!

We must raise $40,000 by March 1 to meet our minimal operations budget and to fund special projects.

Please visit our secure online donations page to contribute at this link...
    http://www.alipac.us/content-9.html

If you prefer to donate by check in the mail, our address is:

ALIPAC
    PO Box 30966
    Raleigh, NC 27622

Please save the dates of February 19-24 as ALIPAC is planning a "Take Back DC" citizen lobbying effort in Washington next month. You will be invited to participate with us in Washington or from home.

We will also be announcing our new legislative agendas for Washington and the states, accompanied by our new strategies for the states.

Over the past few years, you have watched ALIPAC lead the way in citizen activism in the states to pass enforcement legislation, while blocking bills designed to benefit illegal aliens. In 2011 we stand a chance to make unprecedented gains in the states!

You will receive more information about these strategies and events soon.

In 2011, we can go on the offense and have the upper hand, if we act quickly and decisively.

Sincerely,

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

PS: Please remember that we need a strong response on our official funds drive. We've shown you we get the job done efficiently and on a tight budget. Please lend your support using this link right away...
    http://www.alipac.us/content-9.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Americans Going On Offense Against Illegal Immigration 2

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Please save the dates of February 19-24 as ALIPAC is planning a "Take Back DC" citizen lobbying effort in Washington next month. You will be invited to participate with us in Washington or from home.
    "What is this?"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Please get the word out FAST if there is anything going on in DC in February. I am in Baltimore- I have people from Help Save Maryland who may be able to attend.

We are also very busy that month fighting with the MD General Assembly.

We are with you. I think all of OUR STATES NEED TO BAND TOGETHER AND DO SOMETHING ****BIG****!!!!

Maybe something in the Summer as well.
    I am totally fed up with this situation. I want my State and my country back!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have no job and haven't for quite some time. Even so, I've donated $100.

I'm challenging all of you to match me as a minimum donation. If you can't, any other amount is better than none.

Hey, can I catch a ride with someone to DC?

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    I have no job and haven't for quite some time. Even so, I've donated $100.

I'm challenging all of you to match me as a minimum donation. If you can't, any other amount is better than none.
    I HAVE WANTED TO GIVE TO THIS CAUSE FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW, BUT I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO. BUT THIS YEAR I INTEND TO GIVE WHAT EVER I CAN AND I HOPE IT WILL BE OF SOME HELP.