Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC Calling NC Voters About Illegal Immigration

Media Notice

William Gheen of Americans For Legal Immigraton has an automated call going out to Republican voters in North Carolina's 7th Congressional district tonight.

The message asks GOP primary voters to please support Ilario Pantano for Congress on May 8 due to his strong stance against illegal immigration or any form of Amnesty for illegal aliens.

The message warns GOP voters that Pantano's opponent, David Rouzer supports Amnesty for millions of illegal aliens.

Here is the exact transcript of William Gheen's message to GOP voters.

This is William Gheen the President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC. I'm a North Carolina native who's been fighting against illegal immigration NATIONALLY for over 7 years. If you stand with me and the 80% of Americans who oppose illegal immigration, then please help me support Ilario Pantano in the GOP Primary for Congress on May 8. Ilario Pantano has promised to fight against illegal immigration and any form of Amnesty for illegals. His opponent David Rouzer supports a form of Amnesty that would allow millions of illegal aliens to become US voters which would replace your votes in elections with illegal immigrants who want more government spending and welfare. Please say yes to Ilario Pantano's plans to enforce our existing immigration laws and say no to David Rouzers Amnesty for illegal aliens on May 8.

"Paid for by Americans for Legal Immigration PAC. Not Authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee."
    For more information about illegal immigration, Ilario Pantano, or David Rouzer's positions please visit www.ALIPAC.us
    Last edited by working4change; 05-02-2012 at 07:56 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)