Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks & please do. Maybe there is a local Chamber of Commerce link or something like this??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ohhhh, as a Waukeganite I must say that is a great idea populist.

Let me look into it too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

yes, I'm in CA but I can buy if its online. I love Cottage type decor. Any stores there that I can buy from?

Re: Amnesty back on the table Monday. ALIPAC's Battle Plan

The Restore the Republic Campaign.

Hey Bill....

A little suggestion that I posted on another of your discussion threads.

An interesting approach to take in the courts would be to file a suit for a Writ of Mandamus against either Chertoff or Gonzalez (or both).

This is an element of English Common Law to compel an official to perform a ministerial act which he is required to do but will not.

Don't know what sort of standing would need, but as I said on the other thread, maybe ALIPAC/Judicial Watch/Pacific Legal/Mountain States Legal or some other conservative organization could come up with a plaintiff that would work.

You might want to look into this. At minimum, it might be fun to force DHS/DOJ officials to come into court and explain why they're dragging their feet.

We all know why, but the lies they'd have to tell to defend Mr. Bush would be a hoot to hear. Might even get some of them a little jail time for contempt of court.

Read about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandamus

Thanks dstockton. I'll point this out to W so he doesn't miss it.

Dixie

Petitions Under False Pretenses?

I was visiting a local Wal-Mart in Mesquite, Texas (suburb of Dallas) and was stopped by a group of Hispanics that had set up directly in front of the door. They asked me if I was registered to vote in Mesquite and when I responded in the affirmative they asked me to sign a petition to stop restaurants from selling alcohol. I refused and as I left I began to wonder if this was a way to get signatures under false pretenses to support amnesty. Something to think about. We have seen how supporters are willing to lie and deceive, look at the supporters’ arguments in our own Senate as an example, as well as special interest groups’ deception (empty boxes supposedly filled with signatures).
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

They don't have a proper petition if what you are agreeing to is not printed at the top or bottom of each page. It will get thrown out.

Foolish is the man that signs and does not read the fine print.

Dixie

I think this strategy is great and although I can't travel, I'll do everything I can here on the homefront. Here comes more victories for America! We can do it, I just know it.

I talked to a lady in my dr's office yesterday. Her and her husband are going to join ALIPAC and contribute money, and she said she'd tell all her friends. The couple winters in Mesa, Arizona and said it's getting unbearable with the illegals down there.

That makes me think of another point. William, the entire south makes a lot of money on snowbirds. Maybe the businesses won't be so intent on hiring illegals if they lose money from their visitors each winter. Maybe the snowbirds would be a good target area for ALIPAC support.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Thanks dstockton. I'll point this out to W so he doesn't miss it.
    Thanks Dixie.

Where is Waukegan, Illinois? I googled maps for Illinois, but it doesn't come up on any of them. I'm about a 5-hour drive from Chicago. I'd like to try to go to Waukegan and shop my butt off....just need to know WHERE it is.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast