Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Attention: All Illegal Immigration Hell Is Breaking Loose Across America!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Attention: All Illegal Immigration Hell Is Breaking Loose Across America!

Attention! All illegal immigration invasion hell is breaking loose across America today. Please be alert locally and nationally and respond to calls from Americans needing assistance at town halls and protests! Particular caution should be exercised in the illegal alien drop off areas, detention and processing areas, hospitals and schools. Please monitor www.ALIPAC.us for regular updates. If we lose online communications with you, please call our main number at (919) 787-6009 for recorded updates.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please everyone if you go to protest do so in a calm nonviolent way this administration in my opinion wants some type violent reaction, we must remain above the radical left in the way we approach problems.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Basically I agree with "oldguy" but I doubt that Obama wants a violent reaction. This argument was used to scare patriots away from Army Col. Riley's attempt to have a mass demonstration in Washington DC (Operation American Spring) to force Obama's resignation, and I am certain it scared away a great many potential supporters.

I doubt that Obama wants a confrontation because he is getting what he wants without it. We should be peaceful but tough, and big mouths; we should make them worry about us. It was peaceful but aggressive protest that turned away the busses at the California border. Have plenty of cameras, cell phones to record everything as it happens. The leftist enemy likes violence because it is certain to get them news coverage, especially since their numbers are always pathetic compared to us. Just have cameras at the ready if they attack; don't hit back, cover your self retreat and get lots of good clear pictures, and drag their asses through court and get lots of lawsuit $$ to contribute to ALIPAC.

BE PEACEFUL, BE SMART, BE ASSERTIVE, BE THERE AND DON'T LEAVE.

THE BATTLE IS NOW. "CHARGE TO THE SOUND OF THE CANNONS!" (this is metaphorical, of course).
    Last edited by csarbww; 07-12-2014 at 05:59 PM.

He may get it. folks are riled up.