Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bank of America Boycott Update 3/7/2007

Boycott Update 3/7/2007

Bank of America Boycott Supporters:

Our boycott is in full swing and we need you to take action! Tens of thousands of Americans are moving their accounts, cutting up their BofA credit cards, and moving their mortgages.

Please take the following steps.

1. Please remember that it is important to tell the bank why you are leaving and to tell the bank you are joining why they now have your business. Our volunteers worked for months to create the lists of good and bad banks now found at the top of the boycott site at www.BankofAmericaBoycott.com You can use this list as your starting point so you move your funds into banks that are NOT working with illegal aliens.

2. Please keep in mind that Bank of America and other banks are now lying to customers that call to complain and cancel. BofA is telling America they are not intentionally giving credit cards to illegals and that the media is making this story up when people call to complain and cancel accounts.

3. Please help us spread the word about the boycott and the petition found at www.BankofAmericaBoycott.com Please forward this message to all of your contacts and ask them to do the same. You can also use the "Send this page to a friend" feature on the website.

Please e-mail everyone you can and ask them to:
    A. Visit the boycott website and support the boycott.
    B. Sign the petition.
    C. Forward this message to all of their contacts.

With your help, our petition can reach 100,000 which is the level we estimate it will take to get Bank of America's real attention.

Thanks to your efforts, legislation is on the move in DC! Please contact everyone you can so they will be able to help us with the legislative push. More info to follow soon.

Thank you for your support!

William Gheen
    Director, National Illegal Immigration Boycott Coalition (NIIBC)
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.BankofAmericaBoycott.com
    www.ALIPAC.us
    www.IllegalimmigrationBoycott.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They told me that 20% of their cards went to people without SSNs and tried to sugarcoat that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    They told me that 20% of their cards went to people without SSNs and tried to sugarcoat that.
    Bet they didn't tell you how many of their credit cards went to people without SS#s in their targareted area did they. Probably added everybody together to make it look better.

It's pretty simple. Americans have or are able to obtain Social Security numbers, illegal aliens can not. Only illegal aliens need to use Matricula Cards. Banks should require all customers to have SS numbers.

Dixie

We are getting all kinds of emails from people claiming "that their banks do not accept the MC"

I had one comment from a person saying that BOA told them they had nothing to do with the OBL, LUCLAC, LARAZA and MALDEF. They wanted to know who was lying. Here was the response they got:

Take a look at BOA web site
    http://www.bankofamerica.com/community/ ... cdb_laraza

MALDEF
    http://www.maldef.org/pdf/Scholarships.pdf

LULAC
    http://www.lulac.org/publications/annualreport2004.pdf

Now, these links are from their sites, not ours. You tell me who is being
    dishonest.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

JP

Sure looks like ole BofA is taking the low road.

Too bad their employees see fit to LIE.
    It would be a fairly good assumption that they were 'instructed' to LIE........that saids a mouthful.

Their employees want to keep their jobs, something I can certainly understand, but if BOA and other banks thinks this is such a wonderful program and that our boycott isn’t harming them, then why would they have their employees lie? Why not just say "Heck yeah, we accept the Matricula Consular Card." My guess is they are getting a lot more backlash on this than they ever anticipated. Those other banks aren’t too happy about the cat being out of the bag either.

www.bankofamericaboycott.com
    www.alipac.us
    www.illegalimmigrationboycott.com

Bank of America, Bank of Opportunists
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

The number of calls and e-mails we are receiving is still strong and numerous.

I know for a fact this is hitting BofA hard.

I guess they are going with lie and deny as the last ditch attempt to salvage some customers.

W

My guess is they are getting a lot more backlash on this than they ever anticipated. Those other banks aren’t too happy about the cat being out of the bag either
    EXACTLY.......I do believe it's better than a guess!

Always watch what they do and not what they say.

ACTIONS speak louder........isn't that the truth!

April
    I guess they are going with lie and deny as the last ditch attempt to salvage some customers.

W
    Well it is wonderful that they are sweating, heat on....NO MERCY!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast