Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Battle against illegal immigration gets wild!

Supporters of ALIPAC:

First and foremost, please make sure that all of your local media contacts know that the illegal immigration "crackdown' the White House is reporting is a fraud. Over 95% of the illegal aliens they are catching are being released with a notice to appear in court. This is the same useless Catch and Release technique they are using at the border. 90% of the illegals caught and given orders to appear never show up! <--- Shocking right?

Read

Chertoff Says U.S. to Crack Down on Hiring of Illegal Workers
    http://www.alipac.us/article-1169-thread-1-0.html

Firms targeted on immigration. Illegals caught and then released again!
    http://www.alipac.us/article-1170-thread-1-0.html

POLITICALLY-TIMED IMMIGRATION RAIDS will not fool Americans!
    http://www.alipac.us/article-1171-thread-1-0.html

The Bush administration is putting on this show for several reasons. The top reason is that the Bush approval ratings are falling like a brick! Although the Fox News poll release refuses to tell you WHY his numbers are falling, we know that illegal immigration is a big factor behind the drop.

Here is what happened. Bush's numbers were already low. The illegal aliens marched in the streets. Americans went scrambling to the Internet for information. Many found ALIPAC. Many discovered that our national illegal immigration crisis is the result of the Bush administrations failure to enforce our existing laws and secure the borders thus.....

Bush Approval hits New Low of 33% due to his Guest Worker amnesty.
    http://www.alipac.us/article-1167-thread-1-0.html

Now for those of you that are new, you will learn to read between the lines and connect the dots on your own more in the future. You just have to familiarize yourself with the subject matter long enough. It is common for the MSM (Main Stream Media) to talk about Bush's declining numbers and omit illegal immigration as a factor. We know from other polls that illegal immigration is one of the top factors behind the Bush poll drops.

We are doing all we can at ALIPAC to get ready for the next round of illegal alien mobs in our streets on May 1.

For those of you waiting for your contribute by mail reminder letters, they will be arriving next week. Sorry for the delay, we are almost caught up.

For those of you that are not watching Lou Dobbs on CNN every day possible, then you need to start now. Lou is under attack for telling America the truth about what is happening. You will receive an e-mail Sat with instructions on how you can fight illegal immigration and help defend Lou Dobbs.

Lou Dobbs is the most honest and accurate reporter on the topic of illegal immigration on TV.

Illegal-alien activists target Lou Dobbs
    http://www.alipac.us/article-1166-thread-1-0.html

Lou Dobbs Programming information and transcripts
    http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/

More good things to come from ALIPAC Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee

Thank you for being on our lists.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now all of these PRO-ILLEGAL groups are DEMANDING that CNN fire Lou!
    Fat chance of that. CNN would probably have to close shop if they got rid of Lou Dobbs.

Catch and release.

Grrrrrrrr............

Concord California. The illegal alien hanging out on the route the elementary school girls took to go to school groped my friend's 12-year-old daughter.

She broke free, screaming for help. Cops called and caught the scum.

Local judge released him on his own recognizance.

Never saw the illegal again though my friend's daughter had to undergo terrible harassment from the Hispanic gangs at school due to her filing a complaint against the pervert.

Ethnicity FIRST!!!!!!!

Law? Loyalty to country? Nope...... ethnic loyalty first and the invaders and their supporters are willing to use intimidation and force to get their way.

May 1st Protest wuth the Illegal Immigrants and Who they Wor

HELLO EVERYONE, I HEARD ON THE NEWS TONIGHT (LOU DOBBS CNN)4/27/06 ABOUT THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS PROTEST FOR MONDAY THE 1ST OF MAY.2006 . THEY MENTIONED ALL THE COMPANIES THAT THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WORK FOR AND THAT ALL OF THE COMPANIES THEY WORK FOR WILL BE CLOSED FOR THE PROTEST. I REMEMBER ONE AND THAT WAS "TYSON FOODS," WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE SHOULD NOT PURCHASE ANY TYSON PRODUCTS BECAUSE THE COMPANY APPARENTLY HIRES ILLEGAL WORKERS. I WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT WHAT OTHER COMPANIES ARE INVOLVED IN THIS AND WE SHOULD ALL NOT PURCHASE THERE PRODUCTS. THEY SHOULD ALL BE REPORTED TO HOMELAND SECURITY AND THEM INVESTIGATE IF THERE ARE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WORKING FOR THEM. GOOD LUCK AND THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO IS TRYING TO SAVE AMERICA.
    SUSISC[/list]

I hope that Lou posts this list on his web site.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I have been having a really hard time making myself eat chicken anyway, thinking about their plants if they are clean, if their workers use proper hand washing techniques, all kind of thoughts knowing about the poor sanitary habits in mexico, the diseases coming out of there, almost enough to turn a person into vegetarians, then there is the the same kind of issue with fruits and veggies! I for one will gladly refrain from buying tyson foods. Now if I could just break my wallmart habit I would be ok!
    Build the dam fence post haste!