Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Call Now! Dems to give healthcare tax benefits to illegals!

Friends of ALIPAC,

The Democratic leadership in Washington is moving for a vote on the healthcare bill for this Saturday November 7 and the current version will give billions of dollars of taxpayer healthcare benefits to illegal aliens in America.

At this time we must insert the fine print language so nobody gets offended. ALIPAC is non partisan. We support Democrats, Republicans, and Independents that stand with the American majority that oppose illegal immigration. The word Democrat is being used here because that is the Party affiliation of the House leadership that is pushing this bill in its current form. We are not trying to alienate or offend our Democrat supporters, we are just describing the situation accurately and our comments are not meant to convey that most or all Democrats support illegal aliens (*whew! had to do that we get a lot of angry emails from Dems accusing us of being partisan lately)

Representative Luis Gutierrez has announced a new press conference for November 18 to file his AMNESTY LEGISLATION. He has told NPR that the Democratic leadership's efforts to ramrod healthcare legislation is the test run to push amnesty through against public opposition as well.

In today's news Gutierrez is defending the intended access for illegals in the bill to be voted on Sat!

Warning: Democrats Push To Give Illegal Aliens Benefits in HealthCare Bill
    http://www.alipac.us/article4663.html

Pick up those phones folks and get on them now to call Washington with the simple message to all lawmakers "Get the illegal aliens out of the healtcare bill or you should vote against this bill."

DC Democrats are a bit sensitive right now about the issue of the recent elections. Tell all Democrat lawmakers you call "I will never vote for a Democrat again if you vote to pass that healtcare bill without language to prevent illegal aliens from stealing my tax funds in the bill!

Phone numbers for Congress
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-63874.html

----

We are pleased to announce our Tea Party Against Amnesty effort is now organized in 37 cities and towns for Nov. 14. Have you and all of your friends signed up to support or organize yet at www.AgainsAmnesty.com ?

Special thanks to World Net Daily for this article in the national media about our efforts.

Amnesty to be 'coup de grace' to United States?
    http://www.alipac.us/article-4654-thread-1-0.html

-----

WARNING! ALIPAC's Funds drive is far behind schedule. We only have 25 days left to reach our minimal organization survival goals of $25,000. Currently we have raised $9,000.

A very generous donor has offered to match any donation received between today and next Monday morning up to $2,000. This means for every dollar you donate between now and Monday morning, this sponsor will match your donation turning $25 into $50 and $100 into $200!

Please help us take advantage of this generous offer by making an immediate donation today.

You can donate by Paypal or Credit Card using our SECURE ONLINE DONATIONS PAGE AT....
    http://www.alipac.us/content-9.html

If you prefer to donate by mail, please send personal checks to

ALIPAC
    PO Box 30966
    Raleigh, NC 27666

Any checks received by or on Monday will be applied to the matching funds offer.

If you want ALIPAC to still be in existence into 2010, we nee everyone to pull together and donate soon.

Letters are being mailed out today to all of our 2009 donors.

We also welcome support from the thousands of new ALIPAC supporters that have recently joined us.

Together we can stop Amnesty and get illegal immigration reversing again like last year!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

PS: Remember, you can donate instantly to get our funds drive back on track at http://www.alipac.us/content-9.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Calling ALL DAY!!!!!!!!! Already started very early this morning and have been on it every waking minute... this PELOSI RAM-ROD SHAM BILL MUST NOT PASS!!!!!!!!!!!

working4change
    Been working on healthcare all week will add this info in my calls. It's a bad bill any way you look at it.

I am calling now and will continue all day. This is disgusting what they are doing in DC!

added to the homepage

rally the boards!

http://www.alipac.us/article4664.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Have been making my calls , switch boards are really busy so have been calling some of the local offices!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Been on it all day. Will continue.........

Now is the time to back up the patriots who went to DC, keep the phones ringing!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Half the people answering the phones sound annoyed at me, but I dont care. I wont stand for illegal aliens to get benefits that I will be paying for.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just got through and was immediately disconnected!

Charging cell phone and trying again.

That just boils me.

I don't think that was an "accident" and I know it wasn't a dropped call. I heard them hang up.
    An American of Irish descent - NOT an "Irish-American".
    He is my son. He currently serves for us in Iraq.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast