Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    Working on this.

Done!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i made my calls too before the cell battery died.

California has a state holiday.
    its CESAR CHAVEZ DAY

Governor Of California "takes an interest"-

The governor has "taken interest" in the border situation says Thomas, a member of the governor's staff, but further indicates that taking action is "problematic."

Just got off the phone with a member of Governor Schwarzeneggar's staff, you know of California, (spoke with an extremely polite young man.)...good news!

When asked if the Governator had heard about the murder in AZ and the drugs and illegals and stuff coming over the border, the reply was, "the governor "has taken an interest" in the situation.

When asked if the governor was aware of the murders and rapes along the border, the reply was, once again, the governor has "taken an interest" in the situation.

When asked if he (the gov) was willing to protect the good citizens of California, the response was "that's the federal government's job."

When asked if the federal government wasn't doing it's job; would he (the gov), send in the National Guard, the reply was, "that's problematic." QUOTE..UNQUOTE.

When asked if he (the gov) was concerned about upsetting illegal aliens, it got real quiet. or so it seemed.

In honesty, Thomas was VERY polite and continued to answer questions until they became redundant.

Still, as polite as the governor's staff was, the problem remains the same.

An interest in the situation; but complete immobility (it's problematic) to act; as if the governor and staff were all sitting in the seats of a burning jet airliner; not knowing quite what to do to save themselves (or their constituents.)

Well, at least they answered the phone.

p.s. I happily provided my name and zip code, and proudly announced that I had seen all of his (the gov) movies, and Thomas assured me that he would pass that along.

i'm starting to feel better already.

have a nice day.

It is the problem of the FEDS! And the gov. is "interested!" Are there no people left in CA who will consider the will of their EMPLOYERS, aka the American people? And it sounds lik Ahrnie is a "girly man" on this issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12