Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chambers attack our state bills, lawmaker trades Americans f

Chambers attack our state bills, lawmaker trades Americans for illegals.

Friends of ALIPAC,

According to Republican House Speaker Rod Jetton of Missouri, all of you American workers could take a good lesson from Mexican immigrants both legal and illegal. From his comments, he would gladly trade many of you for Mexican workers.

Please read the following article and then take a few moments to share your feelings, with Mr. Jetton and don't forget to ask him how we can trade him in for anyone else. Rumor is that this guy plans to run for governor in Missouri!

Article
    State Rep says Mexican illegals better than Americans
    http://www.alipac.us/article2980.html

Phone: (573) 751-5912 Fax: (573) 526-9804
    E-mail: Rod.Jetton@house.mo.gov
    Personal Website: http://www.rodjetton.org/contact.html

----

We have many more states on our state FOCUS Campaign list. While many of you are working hard to support our bills, we are being pushed back in many states. The main opposition force appears to be the state Chambers of Commerce in Utah, Indiana, and South Carolina.

The illegal alien supporting non-profit groups are not doing a good job, it is the business lobby that is taking a toll on us.

Please take a few moments to contact these state Chambers and share your displeasure with their support for lawbreaking businesses, instead of the companies that are playing by the rules. Tell them they are making the Chamber name synonymous with illegal immigration and that you will start encouraging chamber members of the businesses you visit to leave the Chamber of Commerce fold.

SC, Utah, Indiana

Indiana State Chamber of Commerce
    115 West Washington St #850S
    Indianapolis, IN 46204
    Phone: Phone:
    (317) 264-7544
    (800) 249-1568
    Fax: 317-264-6855
    inchamber@indianachamber.com
    State of Indiana Chamber of Commerce website:
    www.indianachamber.com

South Carolina Chamber of Commerce
    1201 Main St. #1810
    Columbia, SC 29201
    Phone: 803-799-4601
    Fax: 803-779-6043
    chamber@scchamber.net
    South Carolina State Chamber of Commerce Website:
    http://www.scchamber.net/

Utah State Services and Commerce
    175 East 400 South, Suite 600
    Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
    Phone: 801-328-5090
    FAX: 801-328-5093
    taylor.annette@gmail.com (webmaster)
    egorn@saltlakechamber.org
    Utah State Chamber of Commerce Website:
    http://www.utahstatechamber.org/

----

State Battles

We have bills on the move and your help is needed immediately in the following 23 states.

Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Virginia, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin, & Wyoming

Our online activists have worked hard to collect the news articles, contact information, bill information, and sample messages you will need.

If you need assistance with this effort, you can post requests for information beneath each effort or you can write to Volunteers@alipac.us

We ask if you live in these states, to please follow the links below and pick up the phone to make a minimum of ten calls, followed by ten emails in your state. If you have more time, do more.

At this time, due to the intensity of the battle, we recommend that you call your state reps and schedule time to physically go to these state houses to walk around and visit lawmakers and hand them copies of your message.

The lawmakers are seeing business interest lobbyists each time they walk down the hall or sit in a committee meeting. The lawmakers are seeing non-profit organizations that soak up your tax dollars and then lobby for illegal aliens. Are they seeing you?

You need to tell and show these lawmakers that you support those who will crack down on illegal immigration and pass these bills.

If you do not call, e-mail, and get in the hallways, offices, and committee meetings behind these bills quickly then America will continue to be taken from you.

If the opposition wins in these states and turns us back, our movement will go into disarray and retreat!

If enough of you respond and do the legwork, we will prevail and put the illegals on the run!

If your state is not on the list but you know of specific bills to support, please contact us.

If your state is not on the list, pick a state near you and move to reinforce our ALIPACers in those states.

Click on this link below, to go to our main state campaign index and follow the links there to the specific FOCUS Campaigns for each state!

Let's Roll!

MAIN STATE CAMPAIGN DIRECTORY AND INSTRUCTIONS
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-633406.html#633406

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well....he just got a piece of my mind.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anyone getting any interesting responses from Jetton's office?

W

I sent an e-mail. I'll call later.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Anyone getting any interesting responses from Jetton's office?

W
    Nada. Zip. Zilch. Null. Zed. Zero.

Not a word.

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Well....he just got a piece of my mind.
    Mine too!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Jetton!

I hope you have enjoyed your position because it is going to be over when you come up for re election!!

It's so nice to have members of our government CONTINUALLY put down Americans while lifting up ILLEGAL LAWBREAKERS. IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO CROSS OUR BORDERS ILLEGALLY. SEE... the KEY WORD is ILLEGAL!!!! Which MANY of you seem to forget. YOU ALL created this mess, so don't expect Americans to roll over and excuse YOUR mistake. The laws should have been enforced and we would not be in the mess we are in today, so to excuse the law will NOT make this situation right!!! ENFORCE THE LAW and start standing up for AMERICANS who GAVE YOU YOUR JOB!!!!!!!!! But... it seems you are probably too late and now we will be looking for someone to take your place. A man or woman who isn't TOO LAZY or TOO CORRUPT to do his job and enforce the law!!!!!!!! Just so that we are perfectly clear... I believe the majority of Americans will decide that you are basically FIRED AND WILL BE REPLACED ASAP!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I spoke to Jettson's office to a lady by the name of Betty and she said that they will be sending a release regarding the statement that was "taken out of context".

Dixie

Feeback from Indiana, help us turn up the pressure on their state chamber of commerce!

---

William,

Update for you.

I just received a call back from a lobbyist that works out of IN chamber named Michael (no last name given) in response to my message earlier in the day. He wanted to know who had said this and that he thought you were mistaken and that we were probably not very far apart. He asked me if I knew that this bill would shut down businesses and when I debated that it would only do so after two violations he hung up on me. I tried to call IN Chamber back since after all he contacted me from their office but it went to dial tone every time I was transferred and their own phones there were busy 8 of 10 times trying. So anyway, just filling in blanks here; the number you have listed appears to be one of the IN Chamber’s lobbyists and he was not happy.

Keep on keepin on,

the number you have listed appears to be one of the IN Chamber’s lobbyists and he was not happy.
    Well, that is the contact information from the IN Chamber's official website.

Dixie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast