Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Confirmed: Illegal alien murders famous Director & Son

ALIPAC Supporters:

Our activists were working hard to try and drag this info out of ICE or the LA Police when this story broke. So far, this story has run mostly just in the newspapers in CA and Canada with only a few publications picking it up in other states. It appears that famous Director Bob Clark and his son have joined the list of thousands of Americans killed each year by the criminal acts of illegal aliens. As you can clearly see in the second story, cities and governments like Seattle are the reason most of these Americans are killed.

Our hearts and prayers go out to the grieving families and we hope that they will pursue every legal avenue possible to sue the taxpayer funded officials that failed to their jobs which set the stage for these murders.

Porky's and A Chrismas Story are two very funny movies. The world has lost another great talent thanks to illegal immigration.

Some newspapers are trying to say that ALL HISPANICS drink and drive more than Americans because of cultural differences and their sadness at being separated from their families by our evil Immigration laws.

The more obvious answer is that it is not Hispanics, it is illegal aliens causing the problem. Illegal aliens have demonstrated a pattern of lawless behavior and disrespect for American laws combined with a taxpayer system that shows them again and again that they can break our laws without fear of enforcement.

Why should anyone be surprised they are partying hard and ignoring our DWI laws as well? They have shown no respect for our laws and the system says that is OK by those in power.

Unfortunately, the results are 12-25 Americans per day are being lost just like Bob Clark and Rebecca Griego.

CONFIRMED: Famous Director was murdered by illegal alien!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =1&thold=0

Seattle's Sanctuary Laws Lead To Death of young Rebecca Griego!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =1&thold=0
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As some of you may know Illinois has so far passed a bill in the house, HB1100, to give illegal aliens driving certificates. I can see if I post this article on my local sites that some will come back that the certif. will stop these kinds of accidents.

May I ask the learned board's help on how I might come back on this? I have some thoughts but would appreciate hearing from this community as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

fedup,

IL has motor voter. If illegal aliens get driver's licenses, then they are also very likely to become voters too.

Happend in Texas.

Dixie