Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congressional Candidates Unite Against Illegal Immigration

Congressional Candidates Unite Against Illegal Immigration

October 28, 2010

(919) 787-6009 WilliamG@alipac.us

(Raleigh, NC) Congressman Walter Jones Jr. (R-NC-3) and conservative congressional challengers Ilario Pantano (NC-7), Bill Randall (NC-13), and B. J. Lawson (NC-4) will speak about their plans to stop illegal immigration and any path to citizenship for illegals at an event organized by ALIPAC in Raleigh, NC, this Friday!

The event will be held the evening of Friday, October 29th from 6pm to 8pm, at the Barbecue Lodge located at 4600 Capitol Blvd., Raleigh, NC.

This event is designed to raise voter awareness of candidates who are opposed to illegal immigration and Amnesty nationally. The event is also a small donor fund raiser for Americans for Legal Immigration PAC. Dress is casual, dinner will be served for our attendees, and admission is $25 per person.

Several NC lawmakers and candidates for state office also plan to attend and speak. NC Senator Neal Hunt will discuss GOP lawmakers plans to file an improved version of Arizona's SB 1070 legislation in North Carolina, if Republicans take control of the NC Legislature. Prediction models indicate that the NC House and Senate may both go Republican, after 140 years of Democratic rule.

"We want to gather to show our unity for candidates from coast to coast who oppose illegal immigration or any form of Amnesty for illegal immigrants," said William Gheen President of ALIPAC. "We are very honored to have a member of Congress and three congressional candidates who are likely to win in a few days joining us Friday night."

William Gheen will speak at Friday's event along with several leaders of immigration enforcement and Tea Party groups. Speeches will be recorded and podcast nationally Friday evening.

Ilario Pantano has just been added to the list of speakers, after ALIPAC withdrew the group's standing endorsement of incumbent Democratic Congressman Mike McIntyre. Alipac is now supporting Pantano who has promised to be more aggressive in fighting to secure America's borders and enforcing our existing immigration laws.

ALIPAC is also endorsing Congresswoman Sue Myrick (R-NC-9), Congressman Patrick McHenry (R-NC-10), and GOP Challenger Howard Johnson (NC-8 ) as part of the group's 205 endorsed federal candidates who oppose Amnesty and illegal immigration. All ALIPAC 2010 endorsements can be viewed at www.ALIPAC.us

Candidates that oppose illegal immigration are welcome at this event. Signs and campaign materials are also welcome.

Members of the NC Media and public are invited to join this exciting event. For more information please call (919) 787-6009

###
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wonderful!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can't believe it's actually here, I've been waiting for this for so long, I wish I could be there just so I could shake your hand in person. Thanks W. Thanks Alipac.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wish I could be there but I have a poll worker training session Friday evening.

Have a wonderful time! Eat some bbq for me!

Illegals

PERFECT!!!!

My thoughts will be with you, William. I pray you get a huge turn out. Thanks for all you do, there is a special place in heaven reserved for you!

I wish i could come too! NC is a long ways away. Good Luck W !!

Will it be televised anywhere utube local news?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn