Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Demand NO TAX STIMULUS for illegal aliens!

Friends of ALIPAC,

Please join our efforts today by making calls, followed by e-mails and faxes to Washington, DC to demand "No taxpayer stimulus jobs for illegal aliens!"

Seventy five members of Congress are now working together to try and stop your tax dollars and future debts from employing illegal aliens via the stimulus bill that passed. How dare the Democrat leadership in Washington remove those protections from the bill?

Please use the following simple steps.

1. Review the latest articles about this effort by visiting this link..
    http://www.alipac.us/article-4029-thread-1-0.html

Also Review ALIPAC's letter going to Congress today..
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-863029.html#863029

2. Craft your own message with the core message "stop illegal aliens from receiving taxpayer stimulus bill jobs"

3. Access ALIPAC's DC contact directory and make your first two calls to the offices of Pelosi and Reid. Then call your own members of the US Senate and Congress. Then expand your calls outward to other members of Congress and the Senate.

Remember to call in your message, then reinforce your call by sending an e-mail, fax, or letter. This strategy is tested and proven successful.

ALIPAC Contact List for US Congress and Senate
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-63874.html

You can post any feedback or questions at this link, where our national activists are ready to assist you.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-863020.html#863020

ANTICIPATED Questions: Whenever ALIPAC asks our 25,000+ supporters to engage in a lobbying campaign like this, we frequently receive the following question from new supporters.

"Why can't ALIPAC make an automated system that makes it easier for me to e-mail or fax Washington so I can just click a button and do things faster?"

ALIPAC does not use automated systems because these systems, while helpful, have less of an impact on lawmakers. Lawmaker staff members are quick to identify template or mass copy e-mails and faxes and then they redirect those to a dead letter computer folder.

ALIPAC's successful strategies focus on individualized and distinct messages crafted by our supporters that are called in and then reinforced by written copies. This maximizes the chances that your efforts will have an impact. This maximizes the chances the lawmaker will even hear your voice. This minimizes the chances that your messages will be discarded or have no impact.

Nobody said that taking your government back into the hands of the people would be easy or point and click. Our efforts often succeed because ALIPAC activists are willing to do the leg work and apply the elbow grease necessary for maximum impact.

Let's Roll!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Done!

The White House has heard from me:

"NO TAXPAYER STIMULUS JOBS SHOULD GO TO ILLEGAL ALIENS!!! The approval rating of Obama is going down fast. If stimulus jobs are provided to illegals I see a citizen outcry for impeachment proceedings in the offing. American citizens will demand riddance of Obama if he allows stimulus jobs be provided to illegals. This will be known as the anti-American administration. "
    "We had to fight the enemy without in the Falklands. We always have to be aware of the enemy within, which is much more difficult to fight and more dangerous to liberty." - Margaret Thatcher

No stimulus for anyone is my philosophy

I am opposed to illegal immigrants getting stimulus money. I am actually opposed to all forms of stimulus. What part of a bankrupt nation do people not understand, Yes, we are broke, busted and the cookie jar is empty, too.

working4change
    Welcome ...glad you have joined us here DrjekyllDrhyde