Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do you want illegal aliens to leave your county?

Friends of ALIPAC,

Many times, the efforts we ask you to make have rewards in the future. Never underestimate the power of your calls and e-mails to set things in motion for our cause.

I had a conversation with Wake County Sheriff, Donnie Harrison, about a year ago that has yielded results YOU CAN USE IN YOUR COUNTY.

I contacted the Sheriff after seeing him in a local article pointing the finger at the Federal Government for the preventable deaths of a 39 year old father and his 9 year old son at the hands of another drunk driving illegal alien that had been in and out of the Wake County jail many times!

I explained to the Sheriff that 81% of Americans wanted him to enforce immigration laws according to many polls including this one from Zogby from April 2005.

Read and distribute
    Zogby Poll: 81% WANT police to detain illegals: ONLY 35% WANT GUEST WORKER
    http://www.alipac.us/article395.html

This was important news to him since our Sheriff's are elected every four years.

I also explained that while he could say there was nothing he could to prevent recent deaths, that would not be the case in the future due to our conversation. I explained that an illegal alien that had been through his jail would kill another Wake County citizen in the near future if he did not take action and that the voters would not be as understanding on the next one.

We have seen a trend throughout the nation that local police departments often do not take action untill a terrible crime that receives press attention takes place. While it is unfortunate it takes gruesome preventable deaths for them to act, our activists should be ready to take action when this happens near you.

So today in NC, we have an article you can use.

Please read this article and then pick up the phone and call your County Sheriff.

Ask for a fax number or e-mail to send it to.

Then send them a copy with a note that reads something like this.

Dear Sheriff __________,

I hope you will follow the lead of these heroic Sheriff's in North Carolina. A Zogby poll from April 2005 tells use that over 81% of Americans want you to enforce immigration laws on the local level. What will you say to the victims families if you do not take action to stop illegal aliens in your jail from killing, robbing, and raping those you serve in the future? Illegal aliens that enter your jail should be deported instead of released back into the public. Please follow the lead of Sheriff's like Joe Arpio, Donnie Harrison, Terry Johnson, Jim Pendergraph and Steve Bizzell. This article shows that illegal aliens will start to leave our county on their own if you agree to take action on the local level.

Don't let my family members and loved ones die or suffer because you failed to act when you had the chance and had an illegal alien in custody."

North Carolina - Deportation fear fuels flight
    http://www.alipac.us/article-3270-thread-1-0.html

Let's all work together to make sure every ALIPAC supporter's Sheriff has this important information as soon as possible.

Thank you for your efforts.

William Gheen & The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

PS: June 18th Rally in Raleigh Update: We are pleased to announce that Dr. Jameson Taylor of the John W. Pope Civitas Institute will be joining our rally and lobby efforts! He will present Civitas polling information showing a large majority of NC Citizens support state level immigration enforcement and no benefits for illegals! He and his organizations website has been added to the details list at...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-119113.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It never hurts to ask. Go armed with the facts. That's what happened in our neck of the woods. Both my city and county sheriff applied for 287g. We are now awaiting to hear. The sheriff did say that he recently received camera and computer equipment plus is now hooked up to Washington D.C. -DHS. He said why would they do that if we are not going to get the training.

It never hurts to ask. But you must ask if we are to get this to spread throughout the states. Go prepared. Start contacting your aldermen and mayor. Set up a meeting. That's what we did.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)