Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That was an outrageous comment by Mr. Corn but not surprising considering he and his cohorts would sell out their own kids to line their pockets. We must defeat the Dream Act and do so decisively and finally. It's time for illegal aliens to go home, not be rewarded for breaking our laws, families intact, no child or parent left behind.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And they think we are bad. We just want to follow the law. This man is calling for murder of william , anamerican citizen for his opinion which is the correct one and what most americans think

William

if i was in North Carolina near you i would ofter to volunteer to guard your house as many fellow patriots would.

God be with you and your family.
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    "Inappropriate" is about the only charge you would be able to make on Porter Corn's comment. You are a public figure now, due to your media appearances, and people will be able to say all kinds of inflammatory things about you and get away with it, just as people say things about Obama, or Schwarzenegger or Megan Kelly or Mick Jagger.
    And then you started the hyperbole about a "hand grenade" so Sr. Corn is just running with it. Getting it deleted by YouTube is about the best you can hope for. Porter Corn may indeed have crossed the line but nobody's going to seriously do anything about it. You might get some additional media traction out of it, though.
    I am going to ask the authorities to do all they can. Printing home addresses and advocating that leaders of groups and Fox news guests be murdered for their views should be illegal and if not it should be.

An American's civil rights are violated when things like this are done.

If I had made the same comment about the leader of La Raza, I would likely get a visit from the FBI or a Swat Team.

Some of these people are trying to incite people to come to my home to kill me because of my political stances.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    "Inappropriate" is about the only charge you would be able to make on Porter Corn's comment. You are a public figure now, due to your media appearances, and people will be able to say all kinds of inflammatory things about you and get away with it, just as people say things about Obama, or Schwarzenegger or Megan Kelly or Mick Jagger.
    And then you started the hyperbole about a "hand grenade" so Sr. Corn is just running with it. Getting it deleted by YouTube is about the best you can hope for. Porter Corn may indeed have crossed the line but nobody's going to seriously do anything about it. You might get some additional media traction out of it, though.
    I am going to ask the authorities to do all they can. Printing home addresses and advocating that leaders of groups and Fox news guests be murdered for their views should be illegal and if not it should be.

An American's civil rights are violated when things like this are done.

If I had made the same comment about the leader of La Raza, I would likely get a visit from the FBI or a Swat Team.

Some of these people are trying to incite people to come to my home to kill me because of my political stances.

W
    bill i hate to tell you this but you are a white conservative and we are not protected. i think you are probably also a christian so that makes you even more vulnerable. now if you were brown and demanding rights as an illegal invader obama would protect you. That makes me ashamed to be an american ( almost) what he is doing
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Interesting that....

Missouri 's approach to the problem
    of illegal immigration appears to be more advanced, sophisticated,
    strict and effective than anything to date in Arizona . Do the loonies
    in San Francisco , or the White House, appreciate what Missouri has
    done? When are our fearless President and his dynamic Attorney General
    going to take action to require Missouri start accepting illegal
    immigrants once again?

So, why doesn't Missouri receive attention?
    Answer: There are no Mexican illegals in Missouri to
    demonstrate.
    The "Show Me" state has once again showed us how it
    should be done.
    There needs to be more publicity and exposure regarding
    what Missouri has done.
    Let's pass it around.

In 2007, Missouri placed on the ballot a proposed
    constitutional amendment designating English as the official language
    of Missouri . In November, 2008, nearly 90% voting in favor! Thus
    English became the official language for ALL governmental activity in
    Missouri .

No individual has the right to demand government
    services in a language OTHER than English.

In 2008 a measure was passed that required the Missouri
    Highway Patrol and other law enforcement officials to verify the
    immigration status of any person arrested, and inform federal
    authorities if the person is found to be in Missouri illegally.
    Missouri law enforcement offices receive specific training with respect
    to enforcement of federal immigration laws.

In Missouri illegal immigrants do NOT have access to
    taxpayers benefits such as food stamps and health care through Missouri
    HealthNET. In 2009 a measure was passed that ensures Missouri 's public
    institutions of higher education do NOT award financial aid to
    individuals who are illegally in the United States .

In Missouri all post-secondary institutions of higher
    education to annually certify to the Missouri Dept. of Higher Education
    that they have NOT knowingly awarded financial aid to students who are
    unlawfully present in the United States.

So while Arizona has made national news for its new law,
    it is important to remember Missouri has been far more proactive in
    addressing this horrific problem.

Missouri has made it clear that illegal immigrants are
    NOT welcome in the state and they will certainly NOT receive public
    benefits at the expense of Missouri taxpayers!

Wow

You can see how badly the Left wants the Poltical power of all these Illegals. Its not even that they have sympathy. Its the additional votes that can be gained for the Left with an amnesty...lol
    Violent little bunch arent they?

[quote="topsecret10"]Cannot find this In comments section. He must have deleted It ... TS[/quote

Naturalization and immigration are NOT the same thing! The Constitution grants the power to provide uniform rules of naturalization, that is, the process whereby an alien becomes a naturalized citizen. It says nothing about immigration, which is the flow of persons into a state. Since all powers not delegated to the federal government are retained by the states and the people per the 10th Amendment, can that not be interpreted to mean that regulating immigration is a duty of the states?

In a new, unreported ‘twist’, the illegal immigrants are subverting the 14th amendment as it is…. Being ‘intouch’ with more than just a few hispanic Americans that reside in Arizona… I have learned a couple of things, 1st they hate the illegal’s which they call ‘bandittos’ or bandits and criminals. 2nd… what they are doing is, birthing children in Mexico, and then running across the border with their newborn and claiming the birth occurred on American soil to gain citizenship…via a false ‘anchor’ baby. These are not my assumptions, AS EVIDENCED BY THE ‘PILES’ OF NEWBORN ‘SIZED’ BABY DIAPERS STREWN ALONG THE U.S. SIDE OF THE BORDER…. but statements from legal Mexican Americans living in Arizona!

Janet Napolitono, now our homeland security chief, is not only fully aware of it.. but, allows it to go unchecked.

While I’m on the subject… Do you know that during her tenure as the Arizona governor, she sent invoices ‘bills’… for millions of dollars, to the Federal Government, to recoup losses the state incurred for incarceration, medical expenses and a host of other ‘costs’ … stating that the government is negligent in it’s Constitutional duties to protect the state of Arizona from illegal immigrants crossing her border? …AND she knows the Arizona law, as written … is a virtual duplicate of the federal law. So how the hell would she, could she.. along with holder.. and the obamination… have a problem with its constitutionality… in regards to racial discrimination???? Are the fed laws that have been ‘hammered out’ in the courts by the ACLU … unconstitutional too?

So why are ‘they’ making statements, they know to be false… to ’stir-up’ the 30 million illegal immigrants that have slipped through already? Hmmm…

Barry and holder are not concerned with Missouri.... EVEN THOUGH THEIR LAWS ARE MORE STRICT THAN SB 1070.... BECAUSE THERE ARE NO ILLEGAL VOTES TO GARNER!!!!! Arizona? Lots of potential votes!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast