Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NIGHTMARE IN DREAM ACT AMNESTY

I called both Collins and Snowe. I told both offices to vote No on cloture vote, I also asked how they were voting both reply were "they have not made it public yet". I followed up with a fax also.
    I am not very confident that we will stop them this time. Their thirst for power makes them dangerous. They do not care about the American people or this country. I am trying to stay calm but the anger has be building for a very long time........
    Huddy

Quote Originally Posted by khattykathy
    I called my senator Maria Candwell to complain about the democrats support of the dream act and amnesty! Was told that the dream act is to help the children of illegals who through no fault of their own were brought to this country illegally! What crap!!!! What about the american kids who through no fault of their own their parents lost their jobs, their home and are working two jobs to get by (the lucky ones) or living on the street! What about them! Don't they have dreams too and their parents didn't make illegal decisions, they are only a victim of our government and capital greed! Shame on all the representatives who vote for this
    travesty!
    Good job khattykathy - Welcome to ALIPAC!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    America is watching like never before how these criminals are voting.... to say we are going to clean house in 2012 is a misnomer
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12