Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

(quote)

Wednesday, October 24, 2007
    Cloture Denied, but Reid Wants to Re-Address This Afternoon

The vote for cloture did not make it. However, Reid announced that they would re-address the DREAM ACT this afternoon. The vote was 52-46-- 8 short for cloture.

(quote)

http://dreamacttexas.blogspot.com/2007/ ... -1159.html

We need to be monitoring C SPAN all day -

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DREAM Defeat! Dream Act fails 5 times

I agree with you Peladac. We pay for their medical care and they get away scott free. But they able to send money home every pay day while we pay for their medical care and food. There are citizens of this country who need medical care and doctors and hospitals won't even condider their needs and their medical condition until they know they will be payed. I think this is a disgrace. There are a lot of Americans without medical ins. but who does our Lame government choose to help? People who are here in our country illegally and these same folks have no respect for our laws at all.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Why do we have to fight, over and over again, the very people who are supposed to represent us? They know how we feel. And yet, they continue on. It's absurd. They are fighting for amnesty very hard. Even putting their job and their parties rep on the line. Kinda makes you wonder who's pulling the strings...

Glad you are with us today ourcountrynottheirs. Senator Sellouts for sure, and not sold out to America.

Psalm 91

Blue cross blue sheild of North Carolina increased my premium today.Part of the reason was area I lived in for the increase.I called and asked them what this meant and she told me that each county varies in price depending on illegal alien(undocumented worker was what she calls them)Price is higher if county has high illegal alien population.I also asked her who approved this(Insurance increase) and she said JIM LONG INSURANCE COMMISSIONER NC .I asked her what blue cross would do if he had not have approved this?move out of state? what? She said they would have done nothing,My insurance has increased 263.00 since 1999 and that was with also increasing co-pay,etc.Illegal aliens get free care and the cost is passed to me and you.IF you live in NC call blue cross and asked about this-is there anyone else who lives in nc and has blue cross and got increase on this forum? look forward to comments

Quote Originally Posted by DHolmes7
    Blue cross blue sheild of North Carolina increased my premium today.Part of the reason was area I lived in for the increase.I called and asked them what this meant and she told me that each county varies in price depending on illegal alien(undocumented worker was what she calls them)Price is higher if county has high illegal alien population.I also asked her who approved this(Insurance increase) and she said JIM LONG INSURANCE COMMISSIONER NC .I asked her what blue cross would do if he had not have approved this?move out of state? what? She said they would have done nothing,My insurance has increased 263.00 since 1999 and that was with also increasing co-pay,etc.Illegal aliens get free care and the cost is passed to me and you.IF you live in NC call blue cross and asked about this-is there anyone else who lives in nc and has blue cross and got increase on this forum? look forward to comments
    I can't believe that actually happened to you! You mean they actually ADMITTED that you have to pay higher medical insurance premiums to compensate for the unpaid illegal alien medical bills? They actually came out and said that??

Can you get the name of the person who told you that? If so, I think this person should be interviewed by Lou Dobbs!!

Seriously!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I do not have persons name ,but will call again-anyone can call and ask them what they mean by""where you live""1-888-234-2417 i talked to customer service-this part of letter wrote to me goes as follows"Your blue aDvantage premium is based on total health care cost of all blue advantage members.this year,total blue advantage health care costs increased more than expected due to increased utilization of prescription drugs,hospital services and out patient services.While your individual claims do not impact your premium increase,serveral factors such as WHERE YOU LIVE, your gender and your age impact your premium.I also remembered before that when they approved (I left blue cross before and picked them back up earlier this year) they called me back and asked me why I had a forsyth county phone number but listed my county as guilford county on form.It is because I live on the forsyth county line but have to use forsyth county phone system -they said it would have been more if I lived in forsyth -Now that I think about it ,forsyth county(winston salem) has more illegals than guilford.You should to be careful how you asked(dont come out and ask"" do you charge me more if more illegals live in my county" see what thier explaintion is for" where you live" that should not make a difference-

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    Why do we have to fight, over and over again, the very people who are supposed to represent us? They know how we feel. And yet, they continue on. It's absurd... Kinda makes you wonder who's pulling the strings...
    Ourcountry, senators also represent America's business interests, the Chambers of Commerce, and even the multinational corporations with a presence here. In some states, senators even represent the trees and the beaches and the resources underground. True, those entities don't have a vote, but their money still talks.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Please Leave Comments!!!!!!!!!

Where are you leaving them? Please let us know!

Dixie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast