Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Excellent work W!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need a comprehensive solution for immigration and we do not need your voice of hatred in our publication.
    Sounds like you hit a nerve with some of them which means you did a good job. The truth hurts doesn't it. Was this one from the N&O? So we need a comprehensive solution huh? That's just code for more open borders and amnesty. And as far as a "voice of hatred" didn't they just out themselves as doing just what you said they were doing? Guess you should leave it up to the "professionals" Mr. Gheen. The professional media prostitutes who have sold themselves to the pro-illegal groups and big businesses and peddle their biased bs.

Well, I must have done something right because at the time of this post this piece has been read 5,522 on our homepage.

And it appears on over 287 websites according to Google.

The rating feature on ALIPAC articles which allows people to rate material 1-5 currently shows a rating of 4.97 with 69 people voting so far.

I'm just so sick of so many of these newspapers either completely dropping the ball or down right abusing Americans that speak out against illegal immigration.

I feel better having let it all out.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow, now it shows 5,531 read on the homepage.

Some real unprofessional comments above, some of which have lowered themselves to name calling. That's often done when one has no reasonable argument as we have seen plenty of times.

We see the spin in our newspapers also but then this is Mexifornia. Recently, as many of your know, many of us attended John & Ken's tax revolt in Fullerton. The LA Times didn't print a word and there were around 15,000 people there. Not big news I guess. But if that group had been a pro-illegal rally I'd bet they would have written one of their long columns about it.

We are suppose to follow the laws and we just want our laws enforced too. Why doesn't the media support that? Hmmmm.....Must be money, that's usually the explanation.

Just maybe if we felt the newspapers had the average everyday citizen more in mind than their special interest groups (or whatever their agendas are) their readership wouldn't be tanking.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote:
    You are ignorant and uninformed! You have no place even questioning the skills and motivations of our news staff. We need a comprehensive solution for immigration and we do not need your voice of hatred in our publication. Leave the news to the professionals farm boy. Just who in the hell do you think you are Mr. Gheen?

Farm boy, I like that! I wonder if whoever the fool is who wrote this has any idea of just how much skill, knowledge and hard work goes into being a farm boy?
    Voice of hatered? There we go again, standing up for Americans and America and your the bad guy!
    I do think leaving the news up to the professonals is a good idea! Anybody know where we can find some so that William can go back to tending his farm instead of being insulted by foul mouthed egotists.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123