Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Emergency: 48 Hour Countdown

Friends of ALIPAC,

Unfortunately, we must suspend our efforts fighting against the current Amnesty legislation brewing in Washington, our efforts to arrange national counter protests against the illegal alien march, and efforts to identify and support candidates that agree with you on immigration issues to focus all of our attention on our current funds drive.

Only 48 hours remain and we still must raise over $7,000 by midnight on March 31st!

ALIPAC has never failed to reach our minimal operations budget goals before in the five year history of our organization. We need a very strong flood of donations immediately.

We want to thank all of you that have donated already in 2010 to help us continue the fight against illegal immigration and against Amnesty for illegals.

We must have a very strong response to this e-mail, if there is to be any hope for ALIPAC to continue operations into the future so we are focusing everything we have on the funds drive, since we are in danger of not making our minimal funding goals.

While we will continue our homepage updates, we are getting e-mails going out and people on the phones focused on raising the funds we need to continue and to win. We hope that by focusing all of our resources on the funds drive we can succeed.

We are activating our emergency backup e-mail system to make sure that word is reaching by all of our supporters and that everyone is aware of the approaching deadline.

Please click on this link to proceed to our SECURE online donations page to contribute now by Paypal, credit card, or mail. If any donor has any questions, please feel free to call us directly at (866) 703-0864.

DONATE NOW VIA...
    http://www.alipac.us/content-9.html

We hope to be able to resume normal operations soon with your help.

Let's all pull together as a team to stop Amnesty 2010, and to elect many new members to Congress in November who will enforce our existing border and immigration laws!

We cannot face and win against multi-million dollar groups like La Raza, as we have many times in the past, without your financial support.

Don't let La Raza, Lindsey Graham, and the many other illegal alien supporters win because not enough Americans cared enough to donate.

Sincerely,

William Gheen & The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

To assure your donation will be counted by midnight on Wednesday, March 31, 2010, please use the donation features at this secure link...
    http://www.alipac.us/content-9.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Done. I only wish I could give more.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Me too. I have stopped giving to all other charities because they do not check citizenship before handing out help.

I will not aid and assist by hiring them, supporting businesses that hire them or even donating my too few charitable funds to causes that assist them, including my former church. Too bad, so sad - you can stock your food bank with donations from rich cats profiting from this invasion,

Small contribution sent, though I am disapointed with all the new members that you can't reach the goal.

For me giving any money is like having a tooth pulled without novicaine. I've only worked 4 months last year, and only currently have a 4 - 5 month contract.

working4change
    Thank you Ikenter! It is a disappointment but we appreciate your sacrifice in contributing here. I hope others will pledge something even a small contribution is better than none.

Done.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Was able to get an extension on paying the light bill so will be making a donation today as soon as I get paid.

Only sorry it can't be more.........

I just got hired today. Will be 2 wks before I can send a check.

Congrats on getting hired, Red! Hopefully, you got hired with a Wall Street firm, as they are the only ones with money these days.
    I just sent a small contribution today on the credit card which will give me a few weeks to pay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast