Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I choose to hope these actions will bring anyone that was still sitting on the fence to join our cause. If their numbers become large enough the bill could be defeated in the house.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Where is Holder and why is he allowing states to MAKE THEIR OWN IMMIGRATION POLICY , since he so quick to jump on Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Where is Holder and why is he allowing states to MAKE THEIR OWN IMMIGRATION POLICY , since he so quick to jump on Arizona
    You got that right JTF! I was on the phone immediately to the Dept. of Mis-Justice, I wanted to know when we can expect to see them suing Utah? I told the woman the DOJ was so quick to sue Arizona over a law that UPHELD the laws of the land, they sure better be suing a State that openly aids and abets in crime. She took my name and a lot of info on me, I'm sure I am now:

"Chicagoland!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Voice message from Sen. Stone

Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    Just got a call back on one of the voice mails I left last night
    Sen. Stone opposes and "will vote no" ???? Thought they already voted?!?!
    Yes, I too received a message on voice mail from Sen. Stone at some point today, thanking me for my message with which he agrees and says he will be voting no. Perhaps they believe that we have no way of knowing they have voted?

calls need to be made monday

http://times-news.com/local/x449498106/ ... rd-passage

March 20, 2011

DREAM tuition act moving toward passage
    Bill would allow illegal immigrants to attend state schools at in-state rates
    Matthew Bieniek
    Cumberland Times-News The Cumberland Times-News Sun Mar 20, 2011, 08:00 AM EDT

CUMBERLAND — A bill that would grant in-state tuition fees at state colleges and universities to illegal and undocumented immigrants living in Maryland is well on its way to passage in the General Assembly.

The senate passed the bill last week and the legislation is now being considered in the House of Delegates, where Delegate Kevin Kelly, who opposes the bill, believes it will likely pass. Gov. Martin O’Malley has said he’ll make the bill law with his signature if the measure reaches his desk.

“As crazy as it sounds. ... I believe this will pass. I am totally, absolutely opposed to it,â€

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567