Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Final Countdown!

Supporters of ALIPAC:

Last Monday, we alerted you to the fact that we were under attack from several sources attempting to disrupt our website, operations, and fundraiser. You came to our aid.

We are pleased to report that we raised over $4,000 in four days last week after the notice went out!

We are now up to $14,200 on our fundraiser, with four days to go.

Please keep in mind that $15,000 is the minimum we need to raise to sustain operations into the Summer of 2007. We must raise another $800+ quickly to meet our goals.

Our new hope is that we can exceed our target of $15,000 so that ALIPAC can not only continue, but we can flourish.

Can you imagine how those unscrupulous illegal alien supporters will feel watching our fundraising chart exceed our goals at www.alipac.us after all of their efforts to cause trouble?

We will continue to accept contributions after February 15, but if you want your contribution to count by the deadline of midnight on the 15th, please mail it in or use the online contribute feature as soon as possible.

We also want to give a very warm welcome to all of our new supporters that joined this list last week.

Over 100 new people signed up to join our efforts, after 5 radio show appearances for ALIPAC last week!

This week we want to reinvigorate our FOCUS CAMPAIGN efforts on the website. We have three new team leaders on board to assist you with your efforts.

Welcome to our new supporters.

Please chip in to help us reach and exceed our fundraiser goals before the deadline.

Please enter our FOCUS CAMPAIGN area and lend a hand.

To contribute to ALIPAC now via our Secure Contributions Page or to Contribute by Mail please visit the following link. (Found on top blue tool bar at www.alipac.us)

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9

Please join our online ALIPAC Activists in the FOCUS Campaign section to lend your support.

FOCUS CAMPAIGN SECTION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... forum&f=24

Our organization finances are a matter of public record at www.FEC.gov All questions and suggestions are welcome via WilliamG@alipac.us

SPECIAL NOTE: If you contributed to ALIPAC in 2004, 2005, or 2006 and you DID NOT receive a fundraising letter, in the mail this week, please notify WilliamG@alipac.us

Thank you for your generous support in time and funds.

ALIPAC
    AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am mailing my donation today .
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Quote Originally Posted by hope2006
    I am mailing my donation today .
    Thank you very much Hope.

And since I named this e-mail The Final Countdown, I simply must link in to a video of that cheesy song from the 80's you guessed it!!!

europe final countdown Official Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9uAacgLBHw

You might like this cover version better
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HX6Lkbk ... ed&search=

I laughed so hard when I saw this air band version.
    Final Countdown (Alman -- G-Man Productions)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpdteaUw ... ed&search=

Ya know, it is sad. This song could have been a great anti nuke song, but the big hair band with the stupid lyrics about going to Venus completely wrecked this song.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Donations

Should be already there. I donated by CC just about an hour agao. good luck,

Re: Donations

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    Should be already there. I donated by CC just about an hour agao. good luck,
    Yes, thank you Beckyal! Your contribution has put us over our minimum goal of 15k!

It will take me at least a day to get the chart updated, but this is great news.

Thank you so very much for your very generous help.

W

Banned
    I guess that's gonna frost Mr. (Butt)Cheeks pretty good, huh???

I wonder what he's gonna do with that $52.80 he's raised.

Maybe he can sell another 'Whites go home' mousepad.

Beckyal,

YOU ROCK, GIRL!!!