Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The illegals are pouring into Washington State now that other states are passing laws to tighten enforcement. We need to start calling and faxing in Washington too. The number of illegals applying for driver's licenses last year went way up in our state.
    We all have to act at the same time. Otherwise, they just move to another state with lax immigration laws.

Hey fool, this is not about race, this is about laws of our land. If you don't like America and its laws, go back to whatever hole it was you so cowardly fled from.

This is a major victory for our side.
    Not only a victory for our "side" but for America.

Come to America legally, or do not come at all.

*edit* this post was in response to some racist jerk who apparently has been banned.

Welcome to Alipac you two Damn! glad your here!
    Could you please call these Senators and don't worry you're right here with us! And we ain't goin' nowhere till all 50 states comply with the will of "People of the United States of America!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There really isn't any point in discontinuing the issuance of licenses to illegals if they are going to turn round and give them special permits! There should be absolutely no driving privleges what so ever!

Michigan recently stopped the issuing of licenses to illegals. I know of 3 illegals there in Michigan who are pissing and moaning like crazy about not being able to have a license anymore.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

NC has been a magnet state for getting a drivers license. I had to go through all kinds of hoops just to go to another state to get one. Yet these people with fake IDs fake SS# are in and out with their brand new fake ID!

Glad to be here.

(MOD EDIT)

come_legally a Mod edit on you're 2nd post I'm likin' you already!
    I'm damn glad your here!

"WELCOME TO ALIPAC!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I guess this site does not promote free speech. Sad.

Politicians are the ones who are causing this mess in our country as they have the power to stop the illegals yet most choose not to. Why on earth would you protect them? Then after you have voted for them, they lie to your face and behind closed doors they steal from you and laugh at you.

MOD EDIT

"We're Americans, we don't have to shed blood we just have to call all those numbers up there and vote, we need your help and we know the best way to achieve a goal, we helped defeat the Dream act 7 times without even raising our voice, well except to each other, Believe me we all feel your pain and we're all fighting for the same goal, don't give in like they do! We're Americans we will stand together and fix this mess by working a little harder and being a little smarter! Please think about it we could use every American we can get!"

Very true about NC and licenses. Also, all states around them seem to be much more proactive in regards to understanding how the future is going to play out, and are making AZ type laws.

Kentucky, WV, Virginia, TN and many others just seem more together.

Whole sections of the state, s/a Charlotte seem seriously pro-immigration and like they want to be "sanctuary cities."

Of all Southern states besides FL, it seems the worst.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast