Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William you did an excellent job on the interview. Thank you
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Why isn't this man allowed more airtime to articulate exactly what is happening in this country in respect to illegal invaders! If the MSM were on the side of Americans, W would have had his own show by now!

Great job W! I especially liked the fact you reminded the viewers that once upon a time, you worked for the political machine that calls themselves democrats! Nice touch!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Excellent interview William. I hope you will get called back afterwards.

This election will most definitely be Chicago style politics and I don't see how 400 "liberal" election officials will make much impact on legality against lying voters. I remember hearing regular stories in New Mexico about voter cheating where it was a common occurrence.

The ease of voting by mail must make this filled with holes. I heard in CA over 50% of voters are mailing. Who the hell knows who is filling out those ballots. There are NO election officials in people's homes. The whole registration system is phoney anyway.

CALIFORNIA

"More than 7.6 million absentee ballots were requested statewide for the general election. In some counties, vote-by-mail is expected to exceed in-person voting."

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local ... 75768.html

-------------------------

"SACRAMENTO -- Millions of Californians have not yet returned their vote-by-mail ballots, and the flood of returns expected on election day could delay results in tight races, officials said Monday.

The state's 58 counties had reported receiving just under 3 million absentee ballots as of early afternoon Monday -- less than 40 percent of the 7.6 million ballots requested statewide for the general election, according to the California Association of Clerks and Election Officials."

http://www.mercurynews.com/elections/ci ... ck_check=1

GOOD LUCK CALIFORNIA!

I am praying it turns out better for you this time around
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    GOOD LUCK CALIFORNIA!

I am praying it turns out better for you this time around
    Thank you, we need all the prayers you can send us.

Good job W.

My son went to vote with me today and before we went he said 'Don't we need to show our driver's license?' I said we should but they eliminated that requirement some years ago. Unbelievable!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There were several documents listed to provide before you could vote. I used the drivers license, but I saw a really long list of documents that you could use. I forgot my camera, or I would have taken a picture of the list. I know that passport, social security card, and military proof were a few of the many.

I too hope that things will go well for California and Nevada.

2 Chronicles 7:14, it is written, if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Los Angeles NBCtv4 says 55% of Californians voted absentee.

Thank you everyone. I sincerely appreciate your support and encouragement.

W

This source added to our Oct 29, 2014 article release...

Illegal Aliens Caught Stealing US Elections Via Felonies In New Studies
    http://www.alipac.us/illegal-aliens-...-studies-3421/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12