Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK wrote,
    Yes, large corp. might own (as was posted above) for example most of the cleaning products,
    There were Americans long before Johnson & Johnson.

Michael Bloomberg is most certainly a RINO. Mr. Murdoch and his son would not be considered conservatives.

I saw this information reported on Fox News shortly after reading it here. Fox is thoroughly covering the border situation as mentioned, the attacks against Arizona, and the now ridiculous PSA from Labor Secretary Hilda Solis. They are frequently interviewing Russell Pearce, Rep. Kavanaugh, Kris Kobach (he is on Greta this evening I think), Sheriff Joe, Rep. King, and another Sheriff from Arizona (name escapes me). There is a very large presence of those against amnesty and for the legislation enacted by Arizona.

We need to use the contact numbers that florgal and any others provide to let them know that the American people do not support amnesty, or any other disguised form of amnesty. We want our laws enforced, American citizens to have jobs, and the borders secure.

I do not understand why Senator McCain is on Fox so much.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am sure not surprise. I think I posted this video quite a while back where Rupert Murdoch admits to manipulating news to meet his personal agenda. Nothing has changed. He is globalist who apparently hates Obama and would rather have McCains/Palins fo the GOP in his pocket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K2pLo8J ... re=related

I think America can manipulate TV ratings by turning off Glenn Beck, Hannity, O'Reilly and all the rest.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Amnesty

President Obama KNOWS that he is a ONE TERM president. As such, he does not have to "court" the public in hope of votes and can do what ever he likes. The only way a "blanket amnesty" can be headed off is by getting the Senate to override his presidential order and that would take a two thirds majority . Do you really think that s8ch as that will ever happen as long as the Democrats are aligned with the President's policies?
    All the rest of us can do is hope and pray that perhaps the House will realize that Obama has committed several impeachable offenses since taking oiffice and that is also extremely doubtful, even without a Democratic majority. I rarely offer my opinion in these forums because the people that read them are uysusally already seeing something the same way I do and it is like "preaching to the choir". I know how that feels because I am a pastor.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M READING, AND I DIDN'T KNOW THAT LOU DOBBS HAD JOINED THE OTHER SIDE. THE U.S.A. AS WE KNEW IT IS GOIONG DOWN THE TOILET BECAUSE OF GREED. THE ECONOMY IN THIS COUNTRY IS SOUR AND, THERE IS MASSIVE UNEMPLOYMENT AMONG AMERICA'S OWN CITIZENS AND THESE IDIOTS ARE TRYING TO GRANT AMNESTY TO THOSE WHO ARE HERE ILLEGALLY. JUST HOW MUCH DO THESE IDIOTS THINK WE ARE SUPPOSE TO TAKE IT'S REALLY A SHAME WHAT THIS COUNTRY HAS BECOME
    ED Schultz, a liberal and a Democrat, is against illegal immigration and is on in the afternoon. He has a very popular radio show also. You can call in and voice your ideas--he has quite a few conservatives on and the discussions can be enlightening. You can reach many liberals there with good arguments about immigration. I can no longer get the show locally but I'm sure it is on the internet and can be a good place to advertise ALIPAC to a broader audience. It is hard to get through, though.

"MSNBC host Ed Schultz is still in prairie-populist mode on illegal immigration. Unlike many on the left, he says it's a serious problem."

Only populists are for the people, which is why the political class denigrates "populism." But isn't government of by and for the people true populism? I will no longer watch even the local FOX.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

April
    I have been saying for years that there would come a time when Murdoch show his true colors and he has, I am not surprised, angry, but not surprised.

It is becoming more and more apparent that big biz wants cheap labor and Dems want potential future voters. Most of these rich business leaders and many politicians probably want the status quo to continue or our immigration laws would have been enforced decades ago. Thing is the public is getting wiser about this trend and since we've had amnesty before we do not trust these so-called leaders to stop it in the future. So this admission by Murdoch doesn't come as a surprise to me.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I still feel for Lou Dobbs, who felt compelled to modify his stance against illegal immigration when a threatening gunshot came too close to his car and his house as he was driving home one night. Now he says that some illegal aliens can be given a pathway to US citizenship "under certain conditions".

I'll still watch FOX News, because they're still adamant about securing our borders before we can have any kind of discussion whatsoever about that dreaded Comprehensive approach.

I saw Greta Van Susterin earlier tonight on FOX. She was interviewing a California State Senator of the Democrat persuasion. She asked him if he felt any pressing need to secure our borders right away, because of the drug Cartel wars, before we can even talk about Immigration Reform. He simply said that it's a pressing problem, but that any kind of reform has to be comprehensive, and worked out by Congress (the usual way that Liberal Congressmen dodge this heated issue). Greta kept on pressing him to admit that the Obama Administration should act quickly to get the border violence under control before talking about anything else. The State Senator simply said that that's why they're urging Congress to act right away to pass a Comprehensive package. Ayy yi yi.

Some people just don't get it. Some people just don't recognize the danger that looms over our country.

Re: Fox News aka THERE IS ONLY ONE PARTY FOLKS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RhondaKo
    I thought I had a news station I could trust, boy was I wrong & fooled.
    GOOD BYE
    THERE IS ONLY ONE PARTY...SO DON'T GET YOUR P****** IN A BUNCH. WE'RE THE ONLY ONES WHO DIDN'T KNOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTahZE4q ... re=related

Both parties represent the same party. The Elite Party. The Repubs and the Dems are like 2 studio wrestlers. That's why you see TPP Palin back Juan McAmnesty 2.0 and why President Bush had ICE stand down during the election cycle so as not to embarrass Obama by "accidently" having his "Auntie" picked up in a sweep. Both parties want amnesty because the Elite Party "issued directions."

THEY WORK FOR THE SAME SPECIAL INTERESTS, SAME LOBBYISTS, SAME CORPORATIONS.

EXAMPLE: Did you know that Wall Street donated more money to the Democrats than the Republicans.

'There's not a dimes bit of difference between a Republican and a Democrat."-unknown

If you can't wrap your head around that watch this for a couple of minutes. It's all you need to know about political parties.

http://ourcaucus.com/article1.html

Doesn't matter does it?
    They have both trashed social security etc. and both know the Federal Reserve is a fraud.

They both know the government is full of communists.

They both knew Barry Soetoro was a fraud. "John McCain hasn't talked about my Muslim faith." -Barack/Barry Soetoro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2o2fKbLJc8

The entire media, Intelligence services, and Republican challengers were totally in the dark about his past?

Just enough votes today to pass the Incumbent Protection Act?

What a coincidence.

Remember hearing it doesn't seem to matter who you vote for?

It doesn't.

Sorry

It's like watching TV..you can always change the channel BUT...it's still TV...

It's the taxpayers in the middle that have NO REPRESENTATION.
    Professor LaFong

bigtex wrote:

I am sure not surprise. I think I posted this video quite a while back where Rupert Murdoch admits to manipulating news to meet his personal agenda. Nothing has changed. He is globalist who apparently hates Obama and would rather have McCains/Palins fo the GOP in his pocket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K2pLo8J ... re=related

I think America can manipulate TV ratings by turning off Glenn Beck, Hannity, O'Reilly and all the rest.
    I agree with you .

In his own words.:

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/election/834

“Nations Will Be Redefinedâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast