Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fractured States of America

Good afternoon,

Just read the article by Mr. William Sheen on the Russian predictions as to the future of this country. Let me point out that I am a LEGAL immigrant; and the "entitlements" being showered on the ILLEGALS are repulsive. But
    then, i worked my way up, within the system, never asked any one for any favors, even when I knew that an "entitlement" was available. Simply, a matter of pride.

It is interesting to note that immigrants of European origins: French, German, Greek, Italian, Portugese, etc. most of whom (99%) are here LEGALLY, do quite well after some years of hard work. Reminds me of how things once were. I might share that on the maternal side, I have ancestors who came here with La Fayette, and fought in the American
    War of Independance! They may be turning in their graves as we speak!

Then, there is the topic of Born Americans NOT being receptive to new
    arrivals. I must be asleep, most of the time. I have NEVER, since 1985,
    met a single Born American, who expressed ANY negativity towards my
    status as a Naturalized American. But then, contrary to some 'protected'
    groups, most LEGAL immigrants do not go around expecting everything
    to be served on a platter, in their language of origin!! I do appreciate,
    of course, every opportunity to converse with individuals with whom I
    share a common origin; but ours is NOT the language of the land here,
    and we know it. Simple! I also know that Born Americans appreciate
    my accent when I speak English.

There is a serious need for the "elite" to stop USING this country to fulfill their petty ambitions. It is time for them to act on Kennedy's statement " ... ask what you can do for your country."

Claude

Very well written Claude! And welcome to Alipac, and yes as a proper immigrant, it is nice to have you here in America!

"most LEGAL immigrants do not go around expecting everything
    to be served on a platter, in their language of origin!! "

What a great statement! What you wrote in your post should be forwarded to the newspapers, specifically to the editors for their columns. Let them know a real American immigrant is like.

Your ideas and attitudes are exactly the same as my great grandparents who hail from eastern and northern europe.

Thank you, and especially your anscestors for their contribution to American liberty.

Welcome Claude. It is the entitlement mentality that has overtaken many Americans now as well as those who have come illegally and legally that threatens us all. Many of those who came in the past wanted to assimilate and to contribute to a great America. They also realized that learning English made success more of a reality and gives unity to all.

We live in more and more of a "what can you give me" society than a "what can I give you" one. Welfare versus work. With all of the illegal aliens as an additional burden on our nation, there is no way to financially sustain ourselves with the great economic bailout that never ends. Nationally, and at state and local levels there needs to be a real attempt to eliminate the fraud that has permeated services and benefits, especially the illegal alien population. Hundreds of millions and many billions should not be going to illegal immigration and covered by citizen taxpayers in every state.

Psalm 27
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to Alipac Claude
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"ALIPAC Responds to Russian Predictions of US Destruction"
    Published Nov. 25, 2008
    http://www.postchronicle.com/news/origi ... 8966.shtml

"Fractured States of America:ALIPAC Responds to Russian Predictions of US Destruction"
    American Chronicle
    November 27, 2008
    http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/82841

The North American Union

The Russians making predictions about America is nothing new. And they have been historically wrong on a number of issues. However, they have also been correct on a number of issues and this is one we cannot afford for them to be right about!
    As for the "Amero," I do admit the current fiscal crisis makes such an incredible move a distinct possibility according to the minds of many who unfortunately control many of our politicians. Their "special interest" groups wield incredible influence among the elite. The elite think only "they" can make decisions for America as evidenced by their amazingly smug condescending attitudes they express about average Americans.
    Merging American economics with Mexico only means we will inherit all of the rampant corruption and debt of our gwat third world nation southern neighbors. While I want all of them to succeed, I do not want them to do so at our expense.
    As Senator Reid and apparently Senator McCain now plan for another amnesty push, only our voices will keep them in check. And even then, we may sooner of later be faced with corrupted politicians telling us they are doing this "for our good." Amazing how its for "our" good when they are screwing us, isn't it?
    The "bailouts" currently underway, are an example of doing something for "our" good. Yet it is average Americans who will end up paying for the debts they incur to keep inept and corrupted corporate managers & crazed corrupt union leaders willing to make no sacrifices, in their jobs.
    I never expected us to be faced with a Congress so intent on pushing something on the people that would lead to the disintegration of this nation. But along with economic reforms and perhaps amnesty, we may be faced with the greatest challenges Americans have ever had to deal with since the revolution or WWII.
    God help us, I seriously doubt our so-called leaders are!
    <a href>http://www.alipac.us/</a>

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12