Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Groups declare open season on "whites and cops" in America

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Groups declare open season on "whites and cops" in America

Warn others + take steps to protect your families, in the last month the Nation of Islam, Black Lives Matter, and Black Panthers have all all called for the murder of cops and white Americans. Now this video (Reported on Fox & Breitbart) is going viral that states it is

"Open Season on cops & White People"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Apparently this individual doesn't realize that people with a lighter skin color than his can and will defend themselves. What happened to, "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." MLK would be so proud of this IDIOT.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

An attitude exacerbated by the decision of a president in 2003 to cut funding for 100,000 cops, a republican president.

I saw a very uplifting news video this morn on one of the Dallas stations. A young lady at the filling station at the same time as a young deputy approaches and asks, "May I watch your back while you fuel?" I suspect some intentional flirtation on this one, but the IDEA cannot be faulted, we can all do it.

Yeah, I didn't care much for him as POTUS either, but the current one is 1,000 times worse.

I totally agree. Decent, law-abiding people need to support their local police as much as they can.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke