Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Email sent back undeliverable. Is that address link good?

It's the address published on their website.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

will try for the pics later again. But I did show up at the protest and got a few pics. As you may know by now they accepted the motion to allow illegals aliens into the school system. Which they say are few (112).

They may think we are bad for protesting this,but think about what they are doing. They are going to "OVER CHARGE these students for the college tuition by approx. $2000.00. So who is taking advantage of who in these cases?

Well 112 students at $2000.00 is $224000.00. So is this glorious amount going to really solve any financial problems in the system? Hell Bev Perdue took a lot more then that out of the education fund to finance other projects.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I-9s Need to be E-Verified, Use IMAGE, and 287g Program

The problem is employers are not E-Verifying I-9s. The governor of NC and Attorney General knows the Community College Board is aiding and abetting illegal aliens. Why? Who is making money on the slave labor? And what NC Citizens have been displaced by illegals?

NC Students/Citizens are being cheated out of higher class ranking due to illegal alien students being allowed to be ranked by Grade Point Averaging -GPA system. So some very qualified NC Students get displaced by illegal aliens in lower level courses in this ranking. Being given straight "A's" for lesser work in High School, then getting a higher ranking in front of NC Citizen/Student with "B" Honor work. See the loophole is all these course grades go into a GPA ranking to go to COLLEGE. Then the scholarships and colleges look at students class ranking when accepting or giving awards out. THINK NC CITIZENS IS THIS FAIR TO OUR OWN CITIZENS/STUDENTS?

Displaced North Carolina Students by lower course of study illegal alien students are abusing NC Citizens.

The simple solution for problems of education, employment, financial, drug cartels, and criminal aiding and abetting of illegal aliens would be to require the full State of North Carolina to use E-Verify of I-9 of every employee. Currently, the ESC (unemployment offices) in NC only E-Verify the I-9 of MIGRATE FARM WORKERS. Why not all I-9s?

And all NC police should be required to join the 70 of 3,000 DISTRICTS in the country that use 287g Program. The media and police reports should contain the legal status of inmates in the jails in North Carolina. One state actually puts the words of "ON HOLD FOR ICE" for public information in their media and police information to the public. What is the big secret? And who is benefiting and losing from not check the identity of everyone?

NO TO AMNESTY VIA THE DREAM ACT - USE E-VERIFY - USE 287g PROGRAM - GET INVOLVED BEFORE TAXES GO UP MORE -

And please ask elected officials and those people you plan to vote for in November about these immigration issues. Please join www.alipac.com and NumbersUSA !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12