Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ang
    PATRIOTICPATTI: Don't feel bad, the last time we went through this, I called Reid, Pelosi, a few others pushing for this. I got voice mail for ALL OF THEM, because they don't want to hear from "the people." They don't like our message, even though WE ARE IN THE MAJORITY. I guess all we can do is remember the names when it is time for re-election & get the message to the people in all the States. When they lose those cushy jobs with all the perks, it will finally hit them. We need to get the message out to all the States....no re-election! Why do these reps. get full salary, even after serving only one term? We need to work on that one too. These guys are a joke!

Keep up the good work everyone!!!!!!!

Welcome New Alipacers!!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    I will be working on these calls tomorrow am.

Welcome, bmessy! And no one should get discouraged if their email is rejected. There are always faxes and phone messages. I usually type out something, and if I can't get through on email, I try to fax, or if that fails, I record my message and keep dialing. When voice-mail answers I play the recording, and if a human answers I talk to them.
    For some weird reason, I cannot use Outlook Express and have had many emails rejected when I go and grab the address to put into my Internet Explorer programs.
    Words of wisdom, PatrioticPatti! We are ALL their constituents, because some of our tax dollars they earmark for bridges to nowhere are also coming out of my pocket!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the guidelines on how to get going on this.

Will work on it tomorrow.

working4change
    Go StuartR and bmessy! Great to have you all join us here! Every call, fax and email makes a big difference!!!

Some people just don't get the "Master Plan." What These nitwit Congressional reps. want is total power, therefore blocking any opposition to AMNESTY, DREAM ACT, or whatever they call it will win over these new squatters for future votes. What the dim & the dumb bureaucrats don't realize, is that once in a formidable number, these people will make sure their own will get in office & eventually in power. What do you all think LARAZA & RECONQUISTA'S GOAL IS? The answer is to annex TX, CA, NM, Az. These orgs have perpetrated the myth that the SW was "stolen" from Mexico. Shows the general ignorance here. Tx, for example was a independent state before Mexico claimed it, hence the Mex War which US won, annexed TX & paid Mexico $15M for it. In the case of S.CA, NM, Az, Mexico was paid $10M for that territory! Of course the argument that White Euro-Americans took all the land from them is a total lie. SPAIN was the Euro. country that did that in the beginning, & now they claim Spanish, the lang of their conquerors to be their mother tongue. Let us not forget Maximilian & Carlotta, placed there to rule by Napoleon! Wow, their concept of history is really lame! By the way, it was Euro. immigrants who developed & industrialized this otherwise rustic land. Forget the stupid PC, & get some facts (good & bad), because that is what is so.

Ang.......so good to see that some of us actually know American History. It obviously isn't being taught in our schools, and Mexico isn't teaching Mexican History very well either it seems. This is something that I learned back in school years ago. And they say that we are illegal. What? Yes, they need to go back and study the history of how those states were aquired.

Also, I have problems sending emails and faxes, and calling for other states as well. I get the same thing some of you are getting. They are telling me that I am not a constituent or they send an email back to me wanting to know what my address is. But, I just keep on pushing and they keep on asking.

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar
    Arkansas and Oregon are done...
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

North American Union

Right on!!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Standard Operating Procedure for forms rejecting out-of-state email:

In the City box, type your correct "city state zipcode".

The State box is hard-coded and unchangeable.

Put a zipcode within that state in the ZIP box, e.g., 72201 for Little Rock, AR.

You are obviously not trying to mislead them about your address, as you have only bypassed their email blocker.

The result: they get your message.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast