Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Help Block Amnesty in the Senate Immediately (Thurs)

Friends of ALIPAC,

The US House just passed Dream Amnesty and they have not done anything on this scale since 1986! The last time they gave 3 million illegals Amnesty, it got us 12-20 more. Please envision what the negative ramifications will be for you and the nation should we fail today.

Your immediate volunteerism is needed. You must take action. We must block Cloture in the Senate and stop this AMNESTY bill from reaching Obama's desk!

Please click on this link below to access ALIPAC's targeted Senators list. We have selected mostly Senators that are up for reelection in 2012.

Your call should be firm and passionate, but not over the top. Call, call, call and then follow up your message by email and/or fax.

Call as many of these offices as you can filling the voice-mails and ears of staff. Staff needs to report to Senators that angry Americans are calling in droves to OPPOSE DREAM AMNESTY CLOTURE. Call the DC offices first then call the district offices.

"I'm calling to ask Senator _____ to vote NO on CLOTURE for the Dream Amnesty TODAY. I plan to make it my mission in life to throw any politician who votes for CLOTURE on this bill OUT OF OFFICE IN THE ELECTIONS! Please listen to and represent Americans, instead of illegal aliens by voting NO on CLOTURE."

Yes, I am ready to click this link and call the Senate using ALIPAC's messages and targeting now (clicking Here)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-219596.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Working on it right now....
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

On it!

April
    CALL CALL CALL and COUNTER THE DREAMIES YES WITH YOUR NO against this NIGHTMARE ACT!

hey guys i am watching cspan2 now and see senator wicker from missisppi talking about obamacare. Is this the fillibuster yet? when are they going to vote?
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

April
    Quote Originally Posted by enforcer1776
    hey guys i am watching cspan2 now and see senator wicker from missisppi talking about obamacare. Is this the fillibuster yet? when are they going to vote?
    They voted to table to Bill and it can be brought up again at a later time. They did this so Reid has more time to twist arms.

working4change
    It also gives us more time to fight it

April
    Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    It also gives us more time to fight it
    Absolutely and FIGHT on we must!

the dems in the house have done part of our job for us by blocking hte compromise, but the problem is i could see some republicans selling out. We really need to target our senators especially webb and any other southern democrat who values their job
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast