Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I was just wondering the same thing about Dreier. He is a BLOWHARD.

I didn't know we were going to call the BAD ones as well as the good ones. I have already gotten Coble's office but I was watching C-Span looking for ones that SUPPORTED the GOOD PARTS of the bill and the good amendments.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I just called Grijalva's office, I told then I was disappointed that he criticised the bill but didn't offer an alternative.

Good deal. Dont worry about Drieir. Let's keep posts in this thread focused on the bill.

Every can keep calling Raul if you have not already. He is the only one to have spoken for the Open Borders Lobby so far.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

See signature.

Good one Gearhead!

I am continuing my calls to Congress while we wait for speakers to address the bill. When they speak on the bill I will redirect my efforts to our pile on tactic.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rep Alcee Hasingts D-FL

Representative Alcee L. Hastings (D - 23) 202-225-1313 202-225-1171 http://alceehastings.house.gov/IMA/issue.htm

CALLING NOW.

Saying.

No Guest Worker. No Amnesty. Ellis Island immigrants were LEGAL immigrants.

Disappointed calls starting NOW!

W

hastings

I just gave my 2 cents to Hastings' office. I told them I too live in South FLorida and for a while in a "Haitian" neighborhood. I gave them a real account of the immigrants floating up on MY beach not his political spin.

SCOTT

chat

DO WE HAVE A LIVE CHAT ROOM??? IF NOT WE SHOULD......

Scott

Calling Phil Gingry R-GA now. Thanking him for tough enforcement stance on the floor. Telling staff to please assure that he will not support any amnesty disquised as a Guest Worker Program.

Please stop yielding time to these pro-illegal alien members of Congress.

Representative Phil Gingrey (R - 11) 202-225-2931 202-225-2944 gingrey.ga@mail.house.gov

Now calling Rep. Linda Solis D-Calif with negative call.

Asking her to stop supporting law breakers. Telling them to check the polling data in their district. Pointing out that taking her stance that is unpopular with 80% of her voters is unwise. Telling them it is to bad she cant discern between legal and illegal immigrants.

Representative Hilda A. Solis (D - 32)
    202-225-5464 202-225-5467 http://solis.house.gov/Mail_Rep_Solis.htm

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast