Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How Americans Really Feel About Illegal Immigration

July 22, 2009

Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee (ALIPAC) is launching a new activism tool to assist the grass roots movement to restore the rule of law and reverse illegal immigration in America by releasing the web's most extensive collection of polls and surveys on the topic of illegal immigration.

This new web resource will be updated regularly, utilized by citizen activists, members of the media, and lawmakers. ALIPAC manages the largest archive of information in existence on the topic of illegal immigration and this list of certified and scientific polls show clearly that Americans favor enforcement instead of Amnesty by large margins.

"Our goal at ALIPAC is to unify Americans of every race and political party that show up in these polls as the majority view on illegal immigration issues," said William Gheen of ALIPAC. "ALIPAC's platform and organizational stances are selected from polls where we have a super majority of support for our positions. These polls tell us clearly that there is a major rift between the American public and the actions of the Federal government on immigration issues.

William Gheen has a high level of experience with certified polling due to his prior work in campaigns and elections. Mr. Gheen has created, commissioned, conducted, and researched polls during his work as a campaign consultant for over 15 years serving on 44 campaigns.

"I created ALIPAC because I have never seen consistent polling with numbers this high," said William Gheen. "Poll after poll makes it abundantly clear that the American public wants our existing immigration laws enforced, our existing borders secured, and illegal aliens to go home. When such majorities of Americans are being told our national policies will be different than what they want, then the self governance of Americans is in question."

ALIPAC expects the release of this information to play a major roll in defeating any new Amnesty attempts in 2009 although President Obama and Senator's Harry Reid and Chuck Schumer have promised Amnesty legislation by Labor Day.

Members of the media and public are encouraged to review and utilize ALIPAC's poll and survey collection. Activists across America will begin sending this information to lawmakers immediately. Links to these new pages will be on the homepage of www.alipac.us and www.endillegalimmigration.com

Both sites receive a total of more than five million pages viewed per month. To view the polling information directly, please visit and distribute these links...

http://www.alipac.us/polls_surveys_opinions.html

http://www.endillegalimmigration.com/il ... ndex.shtml

For more information or to schedule interviews, please visit www.alipac.us

###

Paid for by Americans for Legal Immigration AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

July 22, 2009

Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee (ALIPAC) is launching a new activism tool to assist the grass roots movement to restore the rule of law and reverse illegal immigration in America by releasing the web's most extensive collection of polls and surveys on the topic of illegal immigration.

This new web resource will be updated regularly, utilized by citizen activists, members of the media, and lawmakers. ALIPAC manages the largest archive of information in existence on the topic of illegal immigration and this list of certified and scientific polls show clearly that Americans favor enforcement instead of Amnesty by large margins.

"Our goal at ALIPAC is to unify Americans of every race and political party that show up in these polls as the majority view on illegal immigration issues," said William Gheen of ALIPAC. "ALIPAC's platform and organizational stances are selected from polls where we have a super majority of support for our positions. These polls tell us clearly that there is a major rift between the American public and the actions of the Federal government on immigration issues.

William Gheen has a high level of experience with certified polling due to his prior work in campaigns and elections. Mr. Gheen has created, commissioned, conducted, and researched polls during his work as a campaign consultant for over 15 years serving on 44 campaigns.

"I created ALIPAC because I have never seen consistent polling with numbers this high," said William Gheen. "Poll after poll makes it abundantly clear that the American public wants our existing immigration laws enforced, our existing borders secured, and illegal aliens to go home. When such majorities of Americans are being told our national policies will be different than what they want, then the self governance of Americans is in question."

ALIPAC expects the release of this information to play a major roll in defeating any new Amnesty attempts in 2009 although President Obama and Senator's Harry Reid and Chuck Schumer have promised Amnesty legislation by Labor Day.

Members of the media and public are encouraged to review and utilize ALIPAC's poll and survey collection. Activists across America will begin sending this information to lawmakers immediately. Links to these new pages will be on the homepage of www.alipac.us and www.endillegalimmigration.com

Both sites receive a total of more than five million pages viewed per month. To view the polling information directly, please visit and distribute these links...

http://www.alipac.us/polls_surveys_opinions.html

http://www.endillegalimmigration.com/il ... ndex.shtml

For more information or to schedule interviews, please visit www.alipac.us

###

Paid for by Americans for Legal Immigration AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is Great NEWS!

This is Great NEWS!

ELE

They don't read lengthy things so we need to make it simple.

Great idea. We need to come up with a quick and easy brochure with bullet points using and referencing this web site and send it to all of the politicians and news media.

Also are there any film makers out there? I have noticed a Channel called the Documentary Channel (not sure of station number) documentaries showing what hard workers and sad characters Mexican illegals are, etc. Of course, most of the Americans are portrayed as the racist bad guys. And the illegals just want a better life. It's sickening.

We have to push back usng all of our resources.

ELE

They don't read lengthy things so we need to make it simple.

Great idea. We need to come up with a quick and easy brochure with bullet points using and referencing this web site and send it to all of the politicians and news media.

Also are there any film makers out there? I have noticed a Channel called the Documentary Channel (not sure of station number) documentaries showing what hard workers and sad characters Mexican illegals are, etc. Of course, most of the Americans are portrayed as the racist bad guys. And the illegals just want a better life. It's sickening.

We have to push back usng all of our resources.

added to homepage and going out to our national press list NOW

http://www.alipac.us/article4392.html

W

"W", I like #2, the part about educating the media and politicians.

2. Educate lawmakers, members of the media, and fellow citizens about the real pro ENFORCEMENT views of the American public on illegal immigration.
    I find when I talk to them, sometimes they don't know what I'm talking about?
    Last year it was the SAVE ACT or E-Verify. I had to explain it to them!
    I had to explain it to the kids manning the politicians phones too....
    It's scary to think I know about stuff before these incompetent buffoons.
    As I said, I'm not that bright!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

We can end ILLEGAL immigration

America has always welcomed LEGAL immigrants, provided they come to be American and to abide by OUR laws. Since illegal immigrants have broken laws to get here and continue to break them by staying, it is clear they must go.

Since Congress is unwilling to defend our laws, I suggest it is time for the American people to take on the job. If we all refuse to do business with anyone who is not a legal resident and then refuse to do business with any company who hires illegal residents, we could impact the problem and perhaps force Congress to finally enforce the law.

working4change
    Welcome Miketsat!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast