Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IL: Immig. Conference: speaker/ticket info. Gheen appearing!

I think this will be an amazing day to hear excellent speakers, see the movie Border, and meet like minded people. I hope you can come!! The website is in the process of setting up a way to contribute to the fund if you can't attend.

There are only 400 tickets available and a limited amount of VIP tickets/seating so please call as soon as you can.

If you know of a news/print/tv avenue to send this to please do.

Thank you and hope to see you there.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Saturday July 14, 2007 from 12noon until 6pm
    College of Lake County, Grayslake Campus, near Chicago, IL
    The James Lumber Center for the Performing Arts
    C-Wing Auditorium, C005-----//-----

Join Fred Flannigan and A Citizen’s Voice on Saturday July 14th, 2007 at 12noon for an afternoon of information, education and entertainment! In response to the voiced frustration regarding illegal immigration from countless northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin residents, Fred will be hosting a conference on immigration which will include Chicago land’s first ever screening of the film “Borderâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The conference is in Grayslake, Illinois, about an hour north of Chicago.

http://www.mapquest.com/directions
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The conference host, Fred Flannigan, just announced that an anonymous benfactor donated a large sum so that now the ticket price is $12 instead of $25.

There are still some VIP tickets left as well which will get you breakfast with the speakers and access to the greenroom and preferred seating.

PLease come to the conference.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    The conference host, Fred Flannigan, just announced that an anonymous benfactor donated a large sum so that now the ticket price is $12 instead of $25.

There are still some VIP tickets left as well which will get you breakfast with the speakers and access to the greenroom and preferred seating.

PLease come to the conference.
    That's a great deal on the Tickets . I wish I were close to IL, I'd be there. Anyone from Alipac going?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Thank you jp.

I have heard from maybe a handful of alipacers that are coming. We need more!!

Help spread the word please.

We need to get the word out more!! Please go to www.acitizensvoice.com for the updated flyer and to order tickets. The illegals had a meeting last night at a local church...over 5000 people showed up for that...we have 400 tickets for a sell-out, and are having a hard time doing this.

Our local radio show host, Fred Flannigan paid for this coference out of his own pocket, went to DC with all the other alipacers, now, we need to help him out here. I don't know what's wrong, but people just don't seem to care...Please help us spread the word about this...this is the best thing to hit Illinois in a long time, and people just don't seem to care...

Remember, the general admission tickets are now $12.00!! Now you can purchase 2 for less than the old price of one!!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

Fedup have you all placed adds in the news papers there. How can people not support something like this in an area that obviously has an illegal immigration problem. Of coarse I've been really busy with a family reuion so have they sold all the tickets yet?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I don't know if there was a budget for that! But it is advertised on the radio everyday. The organizer is one of the talk show hosts and the station manager supports the conference.

There is rampant apathy around here...

Thanks for the answer fedup, I just can't understand why people would not be out in full force to support something like this.

I would sure like people who are ignoring what is happeninng to their home towns to explain why they refuse to speak out and help save their country.

Fedup did they sell all the tickets yet?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Post this everywhere you can folks and go if you can. Every rally and event I go to I meet some upstanding people who are in this with us.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast